Angeal X Sick!Reader

A/N: Fluffapalooza ahoy.

 You were currently huddled up in several layers of blankets, surrounded by a mountain of tissues. Sick as a dog, you coughed into your elbow before shivering due to the chills.

It wasn't too often that you got this sick. You were unsure if it was the cold of the flu, as you hadn't gone to the doctor yet. But, you had just about every symptom imaginable. Coughing, wheezing, stuffy nose, sneezing, vomiting, chills, sore throat, and a stuffy nose. You felt absolutely miserable, and felt like nothing could cure you. Confined to your bed, you were stuck with watching marathons of [Favorite Show]. And, even that didn't make you feel better.

You had received worried text messages from Zack, wondering where you were and what was up. As the only girl in your circle of friends, the guys were always watching out for you, even though you were more than capable of taking care of yourself. He wished you good luck, and said that he'd tell everyone of your current ailment. This, in turn, reminded you that you should probably text your boyfriend and tell him. Even though you had insisted that you didn't need anyone to come over, he was coming over to your apartment later on.

Angeal was always such a sweetheart.

Angeal was your boyfriend of two years. Sephiroth always congratulated you on being the girl worthy of his honor. Zack always liked to spy on you two whenever you would go out, but his plans were mostly foiled by Angeal being aware of his surroundings. Genesis was happy for his friend, and always whispered little tidbits of information about Angeal in your ear, just so that you scare Angeal from time to time with your knowledge about his personal life.

The First-Class SOLDIER was everything you could wish for. Sweet, caring, lovable, and loyal. He always left you little presents to surprise you. Plus, he was a really great kisser, and cuddler at that.

Sneezing into a snotty tissue (you had run out of unused ones) You curled up into tighter ball. You wished you could take a nap, but your stuffy nose and coughing made that an impossible task. Whimpering, you rolled around, trying to get comfortable.

A distant knock on the door forced you to leave the comfort of the bed and drag your blankets with you like a cape. Maybe you could get your name legally change to 'The Queen of Snotty Tissues.'

"Coming!" You squeaked, working your way to the door on wobbly legs. Fumbling with the locks, you managed to get the door open. And was greeted with the best sight to your sore eyes.

"I do have a key, _____." Angeal reminded you as he bent over to kiss your forehead.

"It felt rude not to answer the door." You sniffled, scooting forward to hug him. Since you were quite a deal shorter than his 6' 8" height, your head rested on his chest. He smiled and hugged you back. The warmth radiating off of him cured your chills quite quickly.

"You really should be using your energy to fight off what you have." Angeal picked you up bridal style and carried you back to your bedroom. He set a bag of things he had brought with him on the floor and he gingerly laid you down onto the bed. He re-arranged your blankets so that you were cozy as could be. You managed to offer him a weak smile before you suddenly burst out into a coughing fit.