Angeal X Reader - Alarm Clock

A/N: Putting most everything here now, some stuff will remain separate because reasons, but expect this thing to be updating as I get back into the swing of things.

 "Good morning."

Despite how fuzzy and far away the voice was, you immediately recognized the baritone voice. You whined in protest and burrowed deeper into the overwhelming warmth in front of you. A warm hand started to move soothingly up and down your back, rousing you out of your deep slumber. After a gentle kiss was placed to your forehead, you couldn't fight back the yawn that had been building up inside you. A soft chuckle resonated in your ears.

"Have I ever told you how adorable you are?"

You opened your tired eyes to find yourself staring back into brilliant blue ones. Angeal's jet black hair, which was usually kept back very neatly was a little messy after waking up. You could only imagine what your hair looked like.

"Many times, you doofus." You wrapped your arms around his waist and cuddled up to him. Angeal was basically a heated pillow, so you had a very low incentive to get out of bed.

"We really should get up." He smiled, stroking you [H/C] hair.

"But I don't want to!" You whined, I just wanna stay in bed with you..." You whimpered, curling up to his muscular frame, "I don't have to get up anyway, and neither do you."

"Could I possibly sway you with breakfast?" Angeal offered. You tilted your head up to give him a tiny glare before rolling back into his chest.

"I suppose we'll have to do this the hard way."

In one fluid motion, Angeal moved himself up and out of the bed and picked you up in the blanket before sitting back down on the bed. Effectively trapped, and now knowing what a burrito felt like, all you could do was pop your hands out of the top of the blanket and nestle into his arms.

"You didn't have to be this extreme." You pointed out, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Coming from the insatiable cuddle bug, I don't think that statement amounts to much. I believe my actions were perfectly justified. When Angeal started to pepper kisses on your cheek, you couldn't but giggle and blush.

"Well, now that you have me out of bed, could I have breakfast?"

"What would you like, princess?"

"Waffles!"

"Waffles it is." He smiled, placing a kiss to your forehead.

He always was the best alarm clock.