"Hey where's Vic." he asked.

"He said he was getting me a drink." I said shrugging. He mischievously smiled and walked into the same direction Vic went. Just then some girl came up to me.

"Hey. You looked kind of lonely over here so I figured you might need the company." she said as she handed me a drink.

"Oh, um, thanks." I said.

"I'm Jenna." she said holding out her hand. I shook it and smiled.

"Kellin." I said. I took a sip of my drink...... it was horrible, I don't think I have ever tasted anything that disgusting in my entire life. I swallowed it but made a disgusted face along with it.

"What's wrong? It's just beer." she said with a weird expression on her face.

"Oh no, it's fine." I didn't want her or anyone to get suspicious so I drank.... and drank..... and drank, and after a while it started getting a little better. But by that time I was feeling dizzy and weird. I stumbled into what looked like the living room and sat down on the couch with Jenna. She was laughing at me but I think she had a lot to drink too.

I have never experienced this before, it was like I couldn't control my body. I was saying weird things and doing weird things. Jenna leaned onto me but began talking to someone else. After like a minute she started saying something to me.

"K-kellin. Kellin, Kellin." she said. I laughed because of how funny she sounded.

"Jenny Jenny Jenna?" I said in response. After that she didn't say anything and she did something that I knew was a mistake. She put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me. I don't know why but I didn't stop. It was the effects of what I drank. After like ten seconds I pulled back away from her. She looked at me with her eyes wide. Before I could say anything she got up and ran away.

***VIC'S POV:

I went to get Kellin a drink in the kitchen. When i was done and was about to go back to him, Justin approached me.

"What are you doing?" he asked me grinning.

"Getting Kellin a drink...... what are you doing?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"You're trying to get him drunk." he said laughing. I was not at all trying to do that..... but maybe if it happened it wouldn't be the worst thing.

"No i'm not, i'm just getting him a drink." I said trying to push past him. He grabbed my arm and I turned around "What the fuck do you want?" I said. It was rude but I was getting annoyed.

"You shouldn't get Kellin drunk just so you can hook-up with him." he said.

"I'm not doing that. I'm just getting him a drink okay? Can you please just fuck off?" I asked rudely. He sighed and let go of my arm.

When I went back over to where I left Kellin he wasn't there. I was kind of confused because he doesn't know a lot of people so it's not like he could've walked off with someone. I looked around the house. when I got into the living room I saw him talking to Jenna Mcdougal. She was a nice girl. She has light blonde hair and a nose piercing. I was gonna go over to them when something happened. She leaned in and kissed him.... and he didn't stop her.

I stood there with my mouth wide open. I was appalled at Jenna because she has a boyfriend and Kellin, well he's gay. Why would he be making out with her? I didn't want to watch any longer. I needed some air. I walked to the front door and stepped outside. I was kind of upset, to be honest. But why should I care? It's not like I'm dating Kellin...... so why do I care that much.....

"Viiiiiiic." I heard a voice say behind me. It was Kellin. He stumbled out of the door almost falling completely down the stairs. That's when I realized he was drunk. He probably wouldn't even remember this. It kind of made me happy because I know he didn't kiss Jenna intentionally.

"Hi." I said. He stumbled over to me and hugged me for some reason.

"C-come inside Viccy...... i watched you walk out here so I wanted to come a-and tell you that." He said laughing. I chuckled a little too because of how stupid he sounded.

"You're drunk Kellin." I said.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to him, "I don't need to be drunk to know that I want youuuu." He said extending the word 'you'.

"No Kellin. Stop, you are not going to remember this it's not gon....." Before I could finish my sentence he pressed his lips against mine. I knew I shouldn't have done it but I wanted it so badly, so I kissed him back. He slid his tongue into my mouth and glided it against mine.

After about 1 minute, he led me to the side of the house, which I was surprised that he could do considering he was completely wasted. He was stumbling and tripping over things so I figured maybe I should take control. When we got to the side of the house, no one was there. I pushed him against the wall and kissed him again. He kissed back hard, playfully gliding his tongue against mine. 

My hands were on the wall, so I took them off and trailed them down Kellins chest, down to his stomach and then I palmed his surprisingly hard bulge. "Vic, no no no.....nooooo I can't do this." Kellin pulled back and mumbled. He was right. I felt bad to take advantage of him

"I'm sorry I didn't realize I said." I stepped back. Kellin slid his back down against the wall until he was sitting on the ground.

"I can't do it Vic, i'm soo so sorry. I am gonna ruin everything." He said in an overreacting tone. What did he mean ruin everything?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Vic i-it was bad of mee." he said. He started laughing..... he was cute when he was drunk. But I was a little hurt that he didn't want to continue.

"Okay, let's go." I helped him up and walked to the front of the house. By that time it was about 10:30 so everyone was still there. I brought Kellin over to my friends who were all standing together.

"Heyyy guys. Your friend Vic here..... is sooo nice!" Kellin said smiling. They all laughed at the drunk attitude he had.

"Yes. He's very nice and you're very drunk." Jesse said. They all laughed a little at him.

"Pshhh noooo." Kellin said to them.

"Okay, and i'm sure Vic is going to treat you very nicely." Jaime said.

"Oh yea, we alr...." he was about to say what we just did. I didn't want the guys to know yet so I stopped him.

"What he was gonna say is that we already talked about it and we are not gonna do that." That was a stupid cover-up. They all gave me 'okay-whatever-you-say' looks and then turned their attention away. We stayed for a little longer and talked to people and hung out a little longer and then by about 1:15 I decided I should get Kellin home.

Jaime and Mike took a different car home so I didn't need to worry about them. When we got into the car Kellin fell asleep within five minutes. He looked adorable when he was asleep. I wanted to kiss him again so badly, but I knew I couldn't...... Kellin didn't want me to.

When we got to his house I woke him up, "Kellin, wake up." I said.

"No." he mumbled.

"Come on. You need to get up we are at your house." I said. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times. He opened his eyes fully and looked around. 

"Woahh..... how the fuck did we get to my house!" he said. He was still drunk.

"I drove you here." I said.

"Ugh, I don't wanna get up..." he said

"Okay. I'll help you." I got out of the car and walked around to the passenger seat door. I opened it and helped Kellin up. I basically dragged him over to the door. I knocked on it hoping someone would open it. Just then a man cracked the door open a little.

"What happened?" he said looking worried.

"He kinda got a little drunk and passed out, he's fine but he's just tired." I said. He took Kellin and put his arm around his shoulder.

"Well, thank you very much." he said before closing the door.