Introduction

A band from a small town in California get to go on their first tour with 2 of their favorite bands, Paramore and My Chemical Romance. What will happen in these 8 months? Will there be love, hate, or friendship? You'll have to read to find out..

( This is set in 2005, but has today's technology. CREDIT TO 'Tomorrow's Money' by EmmaIeroToro (EmmaboolovesMCR & WayIeroToro) for influencing me to create this story )

Enjoy, I do not own MCR or Paramore (Sadly), the story that this is influenced by, the song lyrics used for chapter titles, the songs featured, or the songs and pictures shown. >:D

do own the cover, the plot of the story, most of the characters, the writing for each chapter, and the made-up band in the story.

I planned on posting this later, but I saw that it was October 3rd in every part of the world and I said I'd post it today, so I thought I'd do that, plus some of you probably wanted me to post it sooner than later. I also was going to post the original introduction, but it told too much information and I didn't want to do that, so I wrote another introduction and found out you can move chapters on the iPad app.

So I will post a 2nd introduction (or prologue) telling everyone about the characters and etc next week. Also I'll probably update this story every week since I'm pre-writing it (unlike my first story), I'm hoping to, but I might not sometimes.

THERE'S ALSO THE INTRODUCTION FOR PANIC! AT THE DISCO'S PRETTY. ODD. ON THE SIDE BECAUSE I LOVE THAT INTRODUCTION. ^_^