(CH3) Let's Kill Tonight: Part 2

CHAPTER 3. Let's Kill Tonight: Part 2

FIONA'S P.O.V

So we ended up walking to Barnes and Noble because it's close to my house, and luckily there's a Starbucks inside the place. I think we'll end up walking everywhere we planned on going, because no one (that I know of) has a car that'd fit all of us. We're in groups, so that means it's me, Gerard, Bob, Alexander, Zac, and Josh leading the way in our own group. Carly, Frank, Nae, Mikey, and Jeremy are behind us, the 2nd group leading the way. And behind them is Hayley, Jack, Shauna, and Ray, the final group following us. I'm sure this won't be awkward. (Note some of the sarcasm)

Me and the rest that are leading the way were talking about our likes, favorites, what books we're reading and what kind we'd like to get at the Library, our appearance, and told each other jokes just like the everyone else, until Bob, Alex, Zac, and Josh decided to talk to each other.

While they were all talking to each other, it was just me and Gerard in an awkward silence, so I decided to break it and try to start a conversation.

"So um, what are your favorite books?" I asked since he hasn't told any of us that yet. "I like Harry Potter, but um, The Catcher in the Rye is my favorite book." He likes HP too?! While I was fangirling inside, I nodded and stayed calm outside.

"What's your favorite?" I stopped walking and thought about it, when he noticed I wasn't with him he stopped and turned around. I thought about it for a minute before answering, "I like Saving Francesca, but my favorite has to be Harry Potter." I started walking again and caught up with him, he started walking too and nodded.

After a little silence, he asked "What are you planning on getting at the Library?" I thought about it again, without stopping this time. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, maybe some comics, what about you?" His face lit up when I mentioned comics, since he loves comics. "You like comics?!" He stopped walking and soon I did too, and turned around. "I don't like them, I love them!" We both grinned and continued walking again in a comfortable silence. I love his grin..

"Yes I do!" Gerard blurted out. I looked at him in a strange, and we stopped walking. Yes you do what?! "Did I say that out loud?" He asked, and I nodded, he then facepalmed himself. "No, it's okay.." I said, he put my hand down and looked at me, we started walking again soon after that, until the Library came into sight. Josh opened the door and held it open for everyone, I walk in with Gerard and the other groups following close behind, and thank him.

-----------

It was just me and Gerard again, walking around, looking for comic books. I was looking for Mystique by Marvel, which was released 2 years ago, and he was looking for Justice and Desolation Jones, by DC Comics, which were released earlier this year.

When we finally found them, we went looking for the others and only found Hayley, Jack, Shauna, and Ray, who were getting ready to leave just like we were. Then after, I spotted the magazines and headed to them. Gee soon followed and so did the others we found, soon we were all sitting in Starbucks reading magazines and talking. I was reading the latest issue of Alternative Press, it had Fall Out Boy on the cover!

"Hey Gee, Ray, you're featured in this issue!" They both looked up at me, and I grin. "Can I see that?" Gerard asked, I gave him the magazine and he flipped through the pages, after a little bit he gave it to Ray to look at. "Oh, it says details about our American tour, that features MSO, your band, plus it has a poster. So, that's cool." Ray and I nod. "Yeah, Gee's right, it's cool. Also, this is a pretty good issue." Ray says. I nod, agreeing with him, and he tries to give me the magazine back from across the table when Hayley grabs it. We all laugh, "Uh, okay then!" Ray says while laughing.