(CH4) This Is Halloween, This Is Halloween (features 3 other bands)

               FIONA'S POV

It's been 4 weeks since we went to Barnes and Noble, so you know what that means.. it means it's Halloween! Anyways, we left for tour 2 weeks ago, we're in Beverly Hills, and we have a concert tonight. We're all going to dress up in costumes and perform in them, and we're going to a Halloween party after we're all done. This night is gonna be awesome!

Right now Paramore and my band are backstage, listening to My Chemical Romance perform, while getting ready for our performances. We're next after MCR, then it's Paramore and we end the show.

 I'm dressed up as a vampire, Alexander is a skeleton, Shauna is a black and white gothic rag doll, Jack is a pirate, and Carly is a clown. I think our outfits are pretty cool.

So when My Chemical Romance are done performing, we grab our instruments and walk on to the stage. I walk up to one of the mic stands, put my bass guitar on with my strap over my shoulder, and take my guitar pick out from my pocket.

"BEVERLY HILLS, HELLO!!" Shauna yells, causing most of the crowd to go wild. (Most because, we're not as big as Paramore or My Chemical Romance yet, so some of the people that aren't here for us probably don't even know who we are) "ARE WE READY TO ROCK?!!" The crowd went wild again, then the lead guitar came in eventually following with everything else. We started playing our song called Hello Hello.

When we were done, the crowd cheered and we performed 2 other songs before we were done. We picked up our instruments and went backstage, where we were greeted with compliments. Paramore then went on stage, and we all sat down backstage, listening to them perform and getting ready for the Halloween party.

 "Okay, I'm gonna go pick up Eliza, and I'll meet you guys at the party?" Gerard said, he finished fixing his tie in the mirror and turned around. He was dressed in his Revenge outfit, while Frank was dressed up as a little kid (it was his birthday),  Mikey was dressed up as a vampire, and while Ray was dressed up as a woman. The rest of MCR, me, and Alex said things related to "Yeah, sure" in unison, while the rest of My Simple October asked "Who's Eliza?" in unison also. "Eliza is my girlfriend" Gerard sighed and answered, and they said "Oh.." in unison, again.

After I was done putting away my iPad, I looked up to him and said "Yeah, we'll meet you there, bye Gee." I giggled a little bit because I used Frank's nickname for him, instead of his real name. He rolled his eyes and smiled, "Bye Frankie, bye everyone." We all laughed, because he used his nickname for Frank on me. "But Gee, that's my nickname" Frank said after he stopped laughing, and he pretended to be hurt. "Yes, but for tonight your nickname is Little Frankie Poo" Frank grinned, and we all laughed again. "Okay, okay, bye guys." And with that, Gerard left and we continued with what we were doing: Listening to Paramore perform and getting ready for the party.

A little while later, Paramore were done performing and we were ready, we went to that Halloween party down the street I was talking about. Did I mention it was hosted by Pete Wentz? When we got there, Mikey knocked on the door since he's good friends with Pete, and Pete ended up answering it. He was dressed up as a green dragon.

"Hey there.. nice costumes!" He stepped aside, and we walked in. The party was crowded, and music was blasting.

I could recognize some people, like the rest of Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and Black Red and Rebel (who are one of my favorite bands), and maybe a few more. I also spotted Gerard and someone else who I'm guessing is Eliza, talking to people. I didn't know what to do, so I just walked around, and Carly decided to come with me. We were exploring Pete's house, while looking at everyone and listening to music. His house was so big and beautiful.