Prologue

Touring in 2005

A band from a small town in California get to go on their first tour with 2 of their favorite bands, Paramore and My Chemical Romance. What will happen in these 8 months? Will there be love, hate, or friendship? You'll have to read to find out..

(A/N The band name is kinda cheesy since it's October, but I made that name up in September so I didn't mean for it to be all cheesy. ^_^)

---------------------------------

Hiya, my name is Fiona, and I'm in a band with my 4 best friends called My Simple October. Our influences are Paramore, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Green Day, Simple Plan, Muse, No Doubt, Oasis, The Beatles, and more.

Our band is Me (bass, vocals), Alexander (lead guitar and back vocals), my cousin Shauna (piano, keyboard, vocals), Jack (rhythm guitar, vocals), and Carly (drums and percussion). As you can probably guess, we're in the pop rock, alternative rock, punk rock, emo, modern rock genres. We're all either in high school or college, plus we started last year. We're signed to Fueled By Ramen :p, and we just released our self-titled first album a month ago!

I have dark green eyes, long brown\golden curly hair that fades into bright red on the tips but I usually put it in a rubber band. I have no piercings, no tattoos, red sparkly polished finger nails, and I mostly wear band merch, T-shirts with my favorite music on them or what I like, jean pants or shorts, and sneakers. I'm 5'5, 17 years old, and the one to try and cheer everybody up.

Alexander has dark blue eyes, short black hair. No piercings, no tattoos yet, he doesn't have his nails polished because he says it's not his style. He usually wears T-shirts with his favorite music and weird, silly things on them, jeans with cool belts, and sneakers. He's 5'3, 16 years old, and says he could be Frank Iero's son because he acts like him.

Shauna has light blue eyes, long black hair with red and turquoise highlights, no piercings yet, no tattoos, solid black nails, and she doesn't wear that much makeup except for eyeliner and lipstick. She usually wears dark colors, the only bright color she wears is turquoise, because that's her favorite color. Her music taste is anything rock, punk, screamo and alternative. She's 5'8, so she's tall, and she's 18 years old. She calls herself goth and emo, and can easily be woken up.

Jack has orange-ish-brown eyes, brown hair, light freckles, no tattoos yet, no piercings, and no nail polish. He usually wears T-shirts or hoodies, plain or not, jeans, and sneakers, especially his favorite red ones. He's 5'6, 17 years old, and the guy you usually come to advice for.

Carly has grey eyes, shoulder-length black hair with brown highlights and blue tips, light freckles like Jack, no piercings yet, no tattoos, and not a lot of makeup; just purple eye shadow, black eyeliner, and purple lip gloss. She usually wears T-shirts like the rest of us, or long shirts with long sleeves that are mostly purple, jeans, and sneakers as the rest of us. She's 5'4, 15 years old, and the one that's wild, silly, and rebellious, and the one that usually comes up with the answers.

And then there's Jack's sister, Nae. She has hazel eyes, red shoulder-length hair, no piercings, no tattoos, and has polished black finger nails. She mostly wears band t-shirts and skinny jeans with converses. She likes metal, rock, post-hardcore, and pop-punk sort of music. She has no hobbies because she says she sucks at everything, which I don't believe it true, and she likes thriller and horror type of movies. She's 15, 5'1, and is the band's biggest fan and supporter!

So this year, we'll be touring with 2 of our favorite bands, Paramore and My Chemical Romance, for 8 months! Amazing, right? Paramore just released their first album, All We Know Is Falling this year, and My Chemical Romance just released their second album,Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge last year. Me and the rest of the band are super excited and nervous, what if we make a fool out of ourselves in front of our 2 favorite bands? What if we develop really good relationships with them and end up calling them every week and going back on tour with them? That's not what we're nervous about, of course, we're just really nervous about them not liking us. Hopefully we won't stutter in front of them and be weird, since that has happened before in front of people we really like, I'm sure it's going to happen. Ugh, I have to stop worrying.

Anyways, time for the first chapter..

This story is set in 2005 after "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" and "All We Know Is Falling" have been released, but has the technology and stuff of 2013. So, Gerard still has his long black hair, Hayley still has her orange-brownish hair, Paramore still has The Farro's in it's lineup, and My Chemical Romance still has Bob as their drummer. And of course, it's before their other amazing albums have been released!

So what do you think? Please comment your thoughts and feedback! Plus I also made the characters on The Sims 3 so it'd be easier for me to picture them and tell the details, and I'll try to upload a picture of them to one of the chapters.

Note: The characters in the story who are played by actual people on Wattpad, may not act like who plays them. Just saying.