Chapter 11

[0 days until the party]

I'm here again. In this hellhole. Even if it's my birthday, everything seems more stiff... more scary than usual... I'm hiding under a table, hoping that this hellish day will go by, and that I'll go home... Safely...

I hear footsteps pacing towards my hiding spot. Multiple footsteps. Laughs. Three– No. Four people stand in front of the table I'm hiding. A strong arm pulls me out. I start crying harder, knowing that it's him and his friends.

Too scared to look up, I just keep crying, curled up. "Wow, your brother is kind of a baby isn't he?", I hear one of them say. He's wearing a Bonnie mask. Ben... One of my brother's friends... "It's hilarious." Luke says. Sure it is for you... There is a short pause, when Luke says "Why don't we help him get a closer look! He will love it!". D-did he just–?! It took me a moment to understand what's going on. "No! Please!" I beg, even though I know he won't listen to me. "Come on guys, let's give this little man a lift. He wants to get up close and personal!" Luke laughs.

Before I knew it, they have picked me up and were walking towards the main stage, where Golden Freddy and Golden Bonnie were performing. I start struggling "No! I don't want to go!" I yell. They just laugh. "You heard the little man! He wants to get even closer! Ha ha ha!" Luke said to his friends, and walked closer to the stage. The closer we got to the stage, the fastest and hardest my heart beat.

We are in front of the stage now. And here he stands. Golden Freddy. Singing the classic Fredbear's Family Dinner's song. Moving his arms around mechanically, like he's trying to explain something. I just stared at him, and Luke seemed to notice that. "Hey guys, I think the little man wants to give Fredbear a big kiss!". My eyes widen at that. "On THREE! One.... Two....." Luke says, his friends pushing me towards Fredbear. Fredbear leaning forward, like he is bowing. My head is right in his mouth. Oh no...

There's a crunch sound, and I feel my body go limp. I try to struggle, scream, cry, but I feel... numb... There are screams, cries. Some workers pry Fredbear's mouth open. I feel my body fall on the floor, as blood surrounds me. Last thing I remember, is Luke, staring in shock.

Is it all over?...
Am I free?...