Chapter 2: Dark Mage vs the Black Dragon Slayer vs the Fire Dragon Slayer

3rd POV

They were all looking at each other. Then, they all just started running towards each other.

"Fire dragon iron fist!" Natsu yelled his fist on flames.

Agnologia and Zeref both dodged it and Zeref hit Natsu with a dark magic sphere.

Agnologia used every element in a dragon roar.

Then Natsu did his roar of the fire dragon, flames coming from his mouth aiming for them both, as Agnologia's is also aiming for Natsu and Zeref.

Zeref quickly dodges both and places the E.N.D book in a safe spot.

They continued to battle for a while.

At the guild

Lucy's POV

"Hopefully Natsu is okay," Mira said.

I thought about it and did the Fairy Tail sign which means no matter how far away you are I'll always be watching over you.

Then, I remember what I told Natsu a year ago at the Grand Magic Games, "Ever since I've joined the guild, I always believed in you."

Back to the battle

Nobody's POV

Natsu is badly injured as Zeref doesn't have even a scratch on him. Agnologia is injured, but not as bad as Natsu.

Natsu goes back in and throws a punch but then gets thrown to where Zeref had put the book of E.N.D.

Then, the book of E.N.D opened and Natsu started to glow.

At Fairy Tail

Nobody's POV

There was a flash of light coming from where Natsu had gone.

"What is that light?" Cana asked.

"I don't know, but we will assemble a team to go check it out. So don't worry my children," Master said. "Erza, Lucy, Gray, Wendy, Gajeel, Juvia. Go check it out."

Gajeel ' POV

"Gajeel," Levy whispered but I have dragon slayer hearing.

"Don't worry shrimp. I'll be back," I said patting her head.

Then, I started walking to the door.

I was thinking about what I said about Levy when we were fighting Reaper.

Flashback

"As long as I can keep the woman I fell for safe, nothin' else matters" I said as Levy was on the ground hurt.

Back to Reality

I then started thinking about the old hag who was killed by Tartarus. She was a former council member who took an interest in me.

I then realized that I was at the door with the others.

Erza's POV

"Erza you are still injured," Jellal said.

"But I have to go. Natsu is my friend and if something happened there I want to know," I responded.

"Then, come back to us and don't die... promise us," Kagura said.

"I don't know if we will come back alive so I can't promise you guys that. You shouldn't make promises you can't keep," I said as I started walking to the door.

I was thinking about Jellal and how much he's changed along with Kagura and the rest of Crime Sorciere.

Gray's POV

"Be careful out there," Lyon said.

"I will don't worry. I'm going to make sure we all get back safe and sound." I said.

"Don't die then," Ultear said walking towards Lyon and I.

I nodded and started walking to the door.

I was thinking as everyone got to the door about Lyon and I when we were kids with Ur. Then, I was thinking about Ultear and then, Juvia.

Juvia ' POV

"Stay safe okay Juvia," Meredy said giving me a hug.

"Juvia - sama will as long as Gray - sama is there.' I said.

"Good luck Juvia," Meredy said as I started to walk to the door.

I was thinking as I got to the door with everyone else, about how I changed Meredy's life, and how Gray - sama and Juvia - sama were training together in the past.

Wendy's POV

"Carla I want you to stay here with Chelia please," I begged.

"Fine... just stay safe Wendy," Carla said.

"Be careful Wendy come back alive for us," Chelia said.

I nodded and started walking away towards the door.

While I was walking to the door I thought about Carla and I. Then, about how Chelia and I fought for the first time and became friends. After, I started thinking about all my happy and fun moments in Fairy Tail.

Making it to the front of the door.

Lucy's POV

"Be careful Lucy and save Natsu for all of us," Mira said.

"Okay I'll save him and bring him back I promise," I said.

She nodded and waved as I started walking to the door seeing everyone else walking to the door also.

I was thinking about all the times I've had with Natsu how fun they were and how if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have joined Fairy Tail.

Nobody's POV

They were all at the door and the door was opened it had only taken 5 minutes for the goodbyes. The light was still at the cliff Natsu was at.

"Let's go," Erza said leading us out.