We followed my mom to her car and I took the front passenger seat. Everyone just scrambled into the back seats. I had no mood to do anything. It was as if a dark thunder cloud followed me everywhere I went. It just so happened to start when I found about what happened to Laura. What a coincidence.

My mom started the car engine and backed up to leave the parking lot. The car ride was extremely awkward and quiet. No one was in any mood for jokes or laughs. This was going to be a long 20 minute drive. I noticed a weird path I've never been to before. Where was my mom bringing us? A loud bird screeched above our car as a black figure swooped down the rear view window. Wow, just my luck. Is this really it? What did it mean? What is it you ask? Of course, it just had to be... a raven.

A raven. The symbol of death. Really? Was it really necessary? I already had a bad day. And now this.

Yes, I though about it. It will not be said. But I just couldn't put that thought away. Was it really the end for her? I mentally slap my mouth shut. I'd look like a stupid idiot if I did it for real. Slapping your mouth shut without saying a word. Classy Ross.

I take a quick glance at the clock, its only been 5 minutes. You know what they say, time flies when you're having fun. And of course it feels longer when you're not.

God, this may be the longest car ride ever.

Another 5 minutes past, and we were still on our way home. At least now we're in the busy streets. Hopefully no ravens will come by. My mom makes a sudden stop causing me to lean forward and bump on the glass. "Ow!" But it wasn't me in danger. I looked up to see a old man in the middle of the street. In his hand he held a bag, in the other was a cane. He waved as he mouthed 'sorry', I could hear the honks coming in as he walked off the road. Turning to the other side. As he started to walk across, a large white truck rushed by sending his fragile old self flying to the ground.

"Oh My God! Did that just happen?" Rydel yells covering her eyes with her hand. The honking stopped as a people start to crowd the poor old man. A man around his mid-thirty's pushed his way through the crowd. "Step aside people, come on!" By now, I'm sure someone called 911 already, but it was no use. "He's dead!" He lifted his head up from the man's chest and yelled over the crowd of murmuring people. Gasps were heard, no surprise. I can't believe that just happened. A old man was just hit by a truck, and I saw it, with my very own eyes. The whole incident happened, in front of my freakin' eyes. I'm going to have nightmares for life. I've been scarred.

I turned my head around to see how everyone else was doing. They were completely and utterly surprised. So was I.

But does this mean...? That the raven meant... 'he'...would die...? My head is going to have a massive headache.

We finally got home after an additional 20 minutes to past the previous 'incident'. I went to sleep until I woke up after who knows how long. After what was actually just a one night sleep, we went to visit Laura at the hospital, again. What fun.

The whole family was actually waiting for the doctor, he was obviously going to check on her daily. We sat there in silence until I heard a door open. No, it wasn't the doctor. I looked up as a familiar brunette walked through the front entrance. A face I was so tired of seeing. Yeah, I know, sounds a little mean. But I can't continue to deny it. Looks like I'm not the only one tired of seeing her face. "What the hell are you doing here?" I heard Rydel angrily shout across the all. She marched up to her giving her her signature death glare. By now all the senior patients turned around to see their new reality show. Who doesn't love drama? Just kidding, but it sure looks like Rydel is pretty mad at Brooke... Oh, you thought I meant Maia. Oops.

"Hey Rydel, nice to see you again and I've been great, thanks for asking." she sarcastically says while flipping her hair. Oh yeah, that's why I'm tired of seeing her. She was such a bitch. And again, I know that was mean but you can't deny the truth forever. I can't believe that at one point in my life, I actually liked her. "I'm not here to bother you, i heard what happened and I just wanted to show my support." she placed her hand over her chest. God, she's annoying.

"Oh, cut the crap! I know why you're here. Not to show your 'so called' support. I know Brooke, I know. They may not know what I'm talking about but between you and me, what you said to Laura, was complete bullshit. You have no right to say that to her. You have no say into who she dates. You don't own her." She snaps back while jabbing her index finger at Brooke's chest. Wow, I never knew Rydel could be that intimidating. But I still wonder, what is she talking about?

"Rydel, calm down" Riker reaches to pull her hand away from 'her'. "What are you talking about?" I feel so clueless. She told us she promised Laura she wouldn't say anything about it. And that no matter whatever happens to her, she will always keep her promises.

"I'm sure you guys need to catch up. Honestly, I'm here to visit my uncle. You know the pilot that drove her. I didn't know he had cancer." She said acting all sweet and innocent. She is so fake. Her actings terrible too. I noticed she leaned over to Rydel and whisper "Looks like he enjoyed the special drink I gave him too." She whispered into Rydel's ear and started to walk off. Before she could, her cheek made contact with Rydel's palm."What the hell? Did you seriously just slap me?" she places her hands against her bright red cheek. I still can't believe Rydel just did that, but in all honesty, she deserved that. "Ugh!" she stomped off towards the hospital cafeteria. 

Turning back to Rydel, we were still in shock by her sudden change. She's never been aggressive or violent. I guess there's a first time for everything. We begged her until she was so annoyed that she told us the whole story. I hate Brooke more than I could ever hate any other person. She truly is a... there are no words I can use to explain it. That is just so sick. So wrong. She has no right. She doesn't own me, she can't decide who I can and can't date. After Rydel told us the story, there was nothing but silence. Everyone looked at each other, thinking. Then we all came to the conclusion that what happened to Laura, was no accident.

Thanks for reading guys! 

Please vote, comment, share! :) 

-Xx Heather <3