Defence Lawyer

Merida's POV
I woke up and automatically felt like crap. Oh well it was just gonna be one of those days. It happens a lot lately. I will try to avoid having an anxiety attack today especially because I haven't told Elsa,Jack,or Hiccup about my anxiety. I got dressed in a big sweatshirt and ripped jeans. I put my hood up and walked out the door. Once I got to school I tried my best to be invisible. I only spoke to Elsa and maybe Hiccup but I hadn't seen him yet. I got through my first few classes ok. Until my class with Astrid....
"Hey Meredith! Were u trying to look like a homeless woman today or is that just how u always dress." I tried my best to ignore her all through class and the fact that she said my name wrong on purpose. As soon as the bell rang I practically ran out. I could feel her following me. "Meredith!" I continued to
walk. "Hey I'm talking to!" I heard her say. I didn't stop.
SLAM! She hit me against the lockers. I started to have an anxiety attach...oh shit...I felt myself about to throw up. I almost did until suddenly Astrid was yanked off of me and arms were thrown around me
"Leave her alone Astrid!" I recognized the voice...Hiccup.
I felt like I couldn't breath.
"Well look what we have here! Meredith here has got herself a defense lawyer!" Astrid said as people gathered around "Her name is Merida!" I heard Hiccup yell. "I don't give a shit about what her damn name is!" Astrid soon noticed that I was out of it and how tight Hiccup was gripping me and how protective he was of me "Aw look how gross, the broken boy meets the broken girl, I'm sure you too will be very happy together" that was the last thing she said before she walked away. Everyone cleared out on the hallway because the drama was over. What did Astrid mean by the broken boy meets the broken girl? Does she think me and Hiccup are a thing? I don't even know if I like Hiccup like that. What am I saying of course I like Hiccup like that. I can't lie to myself about that. I felt myself starting to slide down and I soon relished Hiccup was sitting me down. "You ok?" He asked "I am now" Did I say that out loud? I guess I did since Hiccup was smiling and blushing.  "What happened in there?" He asked. I guess now is as good a time as ever. "I had an anxiety attach" he looked a bit shocked "Ya I know I should have told you guys sooner but I was scared and I didn't know how you guys would react and....."
"Merida!" He said
"Ya?"
"It's ok" he said wile wiping  the tear that was running down my face. I hadn't realized I was crying till now. "You have nothing to be ashamed of, I have anxiety too, I know how you feel" I didn't really know what to do so I just hugged him and he hugged back. I had finally found someone who gets
me.
►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►
A/N: HELLO! I'm a horrible person for not updating but I did do a semi long chapter today. Sorry if there is any typos I'm writing this at 1:00 am cut me some slack. Anyways...what do you guys wanna have happen in the next chapter?!?! Comment what you would like!!!!!
Xoxo
Jade💀🌹