Dream on Freak

Merida's POV
I was in my math class, it was my 5th period class of the day, I had two classes with Elsa and one with the girl Astrid (which wasn't fun) and the last one I knew absolutely no one and I was sad to say I didn't know anybody in this one either.That was until about ten minutes in when the green eyed boy walked in again...late I might add. "Mr. Haddock care to explain why you are late?" The teacher asked looking annoyed "No." He said as he walked to the back of the room looking for a seat "I will see you in detention Hiccup" the teacher said, so his name was Hiccup. "As always" he said as he found a seat that happened to be directly next to me, he gave me a slight smirk as he plopped his backpack on the floor next to mine "Alright Class take out your math book and turn to page 456."
"Shit...I didn't get a math book" I heard Hiccup giggle a little under his breath, I didn't realize I said that out loud "We can share mine" he said as he scooted his chair a little closer to me "Thanks" I said in a low voice. During the whole rest of the class I observed many other things about Hiccup, he was wearing the same My Chemical Romance t-shirt as earlier only thins time I realized it was Welcome to the Black Parade, he had rubber bracelets all up his arm with bands that I loved on them, and he had a Doctor Who beanie on. He was also listening to Fall Out Boy through his ear plug the entire Class period. Finally class over. As I walked down the hall I saw Hiccup again, right after I saw him he bumped into the dark haired boy from this morning "Watch it Freak" he said as he hit Hiccups stuff out of his hands causing Hiccup to fall to the floor. "STOP CALLING ME THAT JUST BECAUSE I WILL ACTUALLY MAKE IT OUT OF THIS TOWN AND YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GROUP WILL BE STUCK HERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE" he said everybody looked really surprised "Dream on FREAK people like you don't make it out of towns like this" the dark haired boy said back as he walked away leaving Hiccup there to pick up all his stuff.
I decided I should help him. I walked over and started to help pick his stuff up "You don't have to do that" he said not looking at me "It's ok, I know how it feels" I said as we finished putting his stuff back in his backpack "I'm Hiccup" he said as we stood up "Merida" I said as we started walking "So, first day huh?" He asked "Ya and I've already seen how my life is gonna be here, different from where I came from" I said looking down "Judging by the accent I'm gonna say...Scotland?" He asked "Correct!" I said a little impressed "Ya I went down the new kid road, although I was in the first grade when I came here it still sucked" he said "Where did you move here from?" I asked "Oh I came from a little island called Berk that is twelve days north of Hopeless, and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death. It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery, but if you wanna get technical it's West of Scotland." He replied a little sarcasm in his voice "ha,Wow, did you rehearse that or is that just something you made up on the spot?" I said laughing a bit "Well I like to think that I get it pretty spot on, not like I got much time there, I was only there till I was six other than that I basically grew up here." He said looking down "But I promise it's not all Astrid and Eugene being Jerks, I met Jack and Elsa when I came here and they are my best friends now, so as you can see there are a few decent people here" he said trying to make me feel better "Come on I'll show you around..." And with that I followed him into the Lunchroom.
A/N: Hola friends!!! I hope you liked this chapter, please listen to the song it is called Safety Pin and it's by 5 Seconds of Summer, it is really what inspired this whole story and I think if you Listen  to it you will get the story a lot more....KK
BYE!
XOXO
~Jade🌹💀