New Freak

Merida's POV
First day.
Why am I scared? I usually don't get scared at least not when I was in Scotland. I walked in and all eyes where on me. And the stares weren't exactly good. "Wow check out the new girl" I herd a boy with brown hair say. "What a freak" a girl with blond hair said to the boy. Before I knew it the same girl put her furr boot out a tripped me causing all my papers to fly everywhere. "Welcome to Gordon High freak" she said as she kicked my backpack against the lockers and walked away Everyone was laughing except one girl. She had platinum blonde hair and was wearing a baby blue dress. "Are you ok" she asked as she started to help me with my things. "Ya I'm fine" I said back not really meaning it "Don't let Astrid get to you, she's a bitch to everyone" she said trying to make me feel better. "I'm Elsa by the way" she said "Merida" I replied back as finished picking up all my stuff. "Hey Elsa" I heard a male voice say "Hi Jack" Elsa said going up to the boy and giving him a kiss on the cheek. I stood up with my stuff. "This is Merida, she's new and sadly a new victim of Astrid." She said "Oh man what she do to you?" He asked "Let's just say my papers took a flight." I said back. "Ooo" he said looking like he was sorry even though he didn't do anything. There was a boy behind Jack, he had bright green eyes and a My Chemical Romance t-shirt on....he was looking at me. I tried my best to look down. "So Merida wanna hang with us at lunch?" Elsa asked "I'd love to" I said back happy at least a few people in this school didn't think I was a freak.

Hiccup's POV
I was behind Jack as he was talking to a girl. The girl had curly red hair with half of her head shaved, she wore a Red Hot Chili Peppers t-shirt with black skinny jeans that where ripped at the knee with black combat boots. She had earring all up her ear. She dressed a lot like me...she was really pretty.
♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯♯
A/N: yay double update! I hope you guys like this story! Please suggest more things for this because I tend to get writers block A LOT! So hope you guys like this chapter and if you haven't go check out my other fanfic The Music in Me
XOXO
~Jade🌹💀