"Oh my god, grow up." He laughs.

I uncover my eyes and he already had his boxers on.

"Okay, back to the question. What are you going to tell the fans?"

"I don't know. I mean I don't want you stressing about getting hate and you've already got so much-"

"Stop worrying about me. I'm fine. Lovebugs fine. You can't keep it from them becuase when we get spotted one day, with either me being pregnant or having a kid or something, they're going to find out. Plus I can take the hate. I've got through this far, I'll be fine." I assure him.

"Okay. Well I guess we can introduce you on the show tomorrow. They already know you from seeing you in our pictures and stuff." He shrugs.

"Okay so it's settled. You're telling them tomorrow. Or I am." I tell him.

****

"YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING!" I yell at all the loud, aggravating teenage boys.

"Babe, calm down." Hayes says trying to grab my arm.

"NO I WANT ALL OF YOU OUT!" I yell. Everyone was looking at me with wide eyes.

"NOW!" Everyone hurries and leaves the room.

"Elena, come on ju-" I stop Cam from talking. "Leave." I point to the door.

He puts his hands up in surrender and walks out.

I smile. Finally some peace and quiet.

I turn on the tv and watch one of my favorite movies, White Chicks.

See the reason why I told everyone to leave is becuase they were all yelling and laughing and all I wanted to do was watch a movie.

I mean, I'm pregnant. I'm gonna be cranky.

Hayes's POV

"What's her problem." JJ groans.

"I don't know." I sigh.

"Oh I know." Nash says. "She's pregnant. You NEVER mess with pregnant people." He finishes.

"She's pregnant?!" Taylor gasp.

He's so slow.

"Wow. Did not see that coming." Shawn says with wide eyes.

"Are you serious? She's obviously pregnant." Cameron rolls his eyes.

"Well nobody told us." Matt says.

"I knew!" Aaron smiles.

"How?!" G asks.

"She has a baby bump. Plus why else would she be here. Hayes is obviously the dad becuase they're always together." Everyone looks at me.

"Boy you need to keep your girlfriend in line." Carter says.

I roll my eyes. "She's not my girlfriend."

"But you had sex." Carter says.

"Yeah and she was with another guy." I roll my eyes again.

"Oo, she a hoe." Taylor says. I glare at him and say, "She's not a hoe. I was her first." I grit my teeth.

"I was just kidding dude, I know she isn't." Taylor said.

I roll my eyes.

I do that a lot.

"So how'd it happen." JJ smiles and scoots closer to me.

"Hey guys, this isn't storytime with Hayes." Nash says.

"No it's fine." I tell him. "So she was sad about us having to leave for a while and she was crying, but she wouldn't let me into her room to check on her. At first I didn't know why she was crying, well I figured it was becuase a couple weeks before she turned down Blake when he wanted to you know. But when I finally got in and I started to talk to her, she said she was going to be alone. I was saying she wasn't and all the sudden she kisses me and one thing led to another and now I have a baby."

"Awe." JJ sighs smiles.

"Not awe, becuase after that I left her without even saying goodbye."

"Wait so that's why you didn't want to wake her up that morning?" Nash asks me.

"Yeah, I was scared to face her." I look down.

I was a dick to not talk to her. I should of at least told her bye before I left.

"So that was about 5 months ago right?" Aaron says and I nod.

"Do you know the gender?" Shawn asks.

"No, her best friend is going to surprise us with it when we come back. We're going to have a gender reveal party thing." I say.

"Who's Mike then?" Matt says with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Some dude that she met at an ice cream parlor." I muttered.

You know, I can see where she would like Mike. But why not me? I've always been there, I have liked her since we were 10 and I'm her fucking baby's dad! What's Mike?!? Some random dude she met two weeks ago?!? Ugh. I want her to be mine! And only mine!

Woah. Where the hell did that come from.

"Guys lets just stop talking about it." Nash says. I mentally thank him becuase I was ready to punch something.

"Let's make some vines." Taylor suggested.

****

After two hours of torture from sitting in a hallway with a bunch of idiots we finally get a key, becuase we all left ours inside.

I unlock the door and walk in, but stop dead in my tracks when I see Elena asleep on the couch.

I around and shush everyone. I figured she would be asleep, seeing as it is 2 in the morning.

I walk to the couch where she was and pick her up.

We wasn't too heavy even though she's almost 5 months pregnant.

She snuggles her head into my chest and wrap her arms around my neck as I walk to our room.

I set her down on her bed then walked to mine.

"Hayes?" I turn around and see Elena sitting up. "Can you lay with me?"

"Of course." I smile and get in beside her.

"Good night, Hayes." She smiles and faces away from me.

"Good night, Elena." I kiss her head and put my arm around her waist.

I put my hand on hand stomach and smile.

That's my baby.