14

A/N HAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER ON THE LAST CHAPTER!!! DONT WORRY! THE NEXT CHAPTER IS HERE!
* St. Thomas' Hospital London 7:26 pm date night*
You woke up in a room... a hospital room. You look over and notice Dan in the corner bowing his head and covering his face in his hands whilst tapping his foot and mumbling.
" D-Dan, are y-you okay?" " OH MY GOD! Y/N THE BETTER QUESTION IS ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" You Sat up and noticed you were the reason you were in the room. You were the one hooked on an IV machine. Dan started to cry a little bit. "Shhh, I will be fine." Then you started to cry a bit. You and Dan hugged tightly. He whispered ' I'm sorry' " About?" " I noticed that you had been a bit sickly today and I never even bothered to say anything. So, I'm sorry." " It's not your fault." Then the two of you hugged again. The doctor came in in the middle of it all. "Um, hi. I'm Dr. Ellis. So, turns out everything is going to be fine. It was just a low blood sugar reaction. Nothing permanent. I suggest just not worrying and induce more sugar. Here are the papers abd you will be released within an hour or so." " Thank you" Dan said and held the papers. Dan looked down at you and caressed your cheek and smiled lightly. You grabbed his hand and a single tear of happiness slid down your cheek.