9

This morning you woke up oddly warm. You remembered you and Dan shared a bed. You smiled at the fact of that. you sat up and almost woke Dan up. You slowly got up to get breakfast somewhere. " Y/N? Where are you going?" CRAP, you thought," Good morning Dan..." " ye. I asked you a question. Where are you going?" " Just to go out for breakfast I still have to get ready. You gonna come?" " Um... sure.... let me get ready." So the two of you got ready. Oddly, Phil was already gone. Maybe left to VidCon early.... Or with that girl... :3!

~*~ time skip to when you and Dan get to the cafe. Brought to you by Maltesers

When you and Dan got there you stepped into the warm cafe. You were soon seated by a nice lady who looked like a human and a My Little Pony had a kid.

 You were soon seated by a nice lady who looked like a human  and a My Little Pony had a kid

Dan looked at her with an odd expression, not that he liked her or anything.... He just was confused. You thought she was pretty. As you sat down you picked up your menu. To start off you ordered a HOT COCO/COFFEE . Dan ordered a a coffee. You two talked as you waited for your drinks. "What do you think Phil is doing?", you asked." I don't know... Maybe he is with that girl he talked to me about. When your drink arrived you took some small sips.
~*~ time skip to when you are leaving.
It was about time you had to leave for VidCon. As you walked out you opened the door.... And so did Dan. He touched your hand on accident and you both blushed a bright red. You walked down the pavement a little ways and caught a taxi.

A/N HELLO INTERNET! NICE TO SEE YOU READING AGAIN! HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR.