I want it to rain.

I walked even slowly now, wishing the raindrops would touch me soon as I walked with tear drops rolling down my cheeks.

Then it started raining, getting me all drenched. I wished to walk in this rain with Destiny for one last time but then I didn't know where she was.

Then, I couldn't stop but hoping that wherever she was, she too was thinking the same.

Soon I was in front of my apartment. I pulled off my T-shirt as I jogged up the staircase, bare-bodied. I opened the door to find a dim light coming from my bedroom.

Did I turn off the table lamp? I don't remember.

I shut the door very quietly making absolutely no sound, for a reason I myself don't know.

Then I dropped the wet T-shirt on the couch and walked inside my bedroom.

There inside on study chair sat she. Her backside, facing me. Her long wet hair fell down on her shoulder. Her light pink spaghetti sticking to her skin.

I fell down on my knees, the moment I saw her, and started sobbing.

I sobbed until I couldn't sob anymore as she stayed there motionless reading the diary.

Then I looked up. Destiny was standing right in front of me with a duck face.

"Get up, you fool." She said, holding a cool hand out, helping me get up.

What was she trying to do?

The moment I was standing upright, facing her beautiful face, she punched me on my stomach making me yelp out in pain.

That was followed by showers of nonstop slaps on my cheeks.

"That's for leaving me." She slapped.

"That's for making me cry." She slapped again.

"That's for making me think I wasn't good enough." She slapped again and again giving justified reasonings.

She slapped and I stood there, stupefied looking at her face.

The moment she stopped, she threw herself on me making me take a few steps back as I grabbed hold of her wet waist as her hands moved all over my wet back.

She was sobbing, this time.

"Jeremy, you stupid fool." She cried.

"I am sorry, Destiny." I said, holding her even closer to me. "I am so sorry."

"I am your Destiny, Jeremy. Your Destiny." She said pulling back a little as both her hands cupped my jaw and said, "You know that, don't you?"

I nodded violently.

"Then why?" She said, resting her head on my shoulder again.

"Dominic said he would kill you if I don't repay him back. Which I won't be able to." Tears had started flowing down my cheeks again.

"I know." She cried along with me as tears escaped her eyes to flow down my bare back.

After eternity, Destiny pulled back again.

"I got the money." She whispered.

"Sorry what!?"

"I saved three grands in these three months. I knew you'd need 'em. We'd give Dominic his money back and pay your rent too. That saves up a grand which you can send your mom." She smiled.

"Destiny I can't-" I started off when she kissed me.

My hand automatically travelled down her back as my mouth moved in sync with hers.

I craved her taste like a hungry lion craved for food.

She was my abode. She was my everything.

"Let's go." She said, breathing hard, breaking our precious contact.

"But it's raining." I said.

She looked at me from top to bottom and then looked down at herself. Then she gave me a knowing smile.

I love the rain man!

She walked past me into the living room, opened one of the trolley bags beside the couch, pulled out a shirt and threw it on me.

As I put on the shirt, she walked upto me, sliding her fingers in my hand as we walked upto the door. She led the way.

I was still too much in shock about what had just happened.

"Just promise me you won't take drugs. Oh God! I can't tell how pathetic you looked back then." She said, feigning disgust.

"Promise."

"And don't-" she started off, but I paused her, pulling the door shut behind me.

"Destiny, there is something I need to say." I said.

"Uh-huh" She pressed her lips.

"I love you."

She looked at me and smiled before locking her lips with mine again.

"I know Jeremy, I know."

And that is when I realised what a big fool I was...

♥♥♥♥♥

End? End.

But who wants a epilogue?

I would post one if I get at least 10 requests for it.

Anyway, Jeremy's journey ends here.
How do you feel?

Anyway I wanna thanks Red_Lime for making that pretty cover in the media.

Thank you all. :)