5. Who are your musician baes?

Still don't know

6. Favorite movies?

Harry Potter 1-6 and Captain America : Civil War

7. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?

My three best friends. I will not tell you their names, though.

8. Who is your favorite video game character?

Pikachu or Lucario or Charizard. Notice that they're all Pokemon.

9. Are you a cinnamon bun or a sinnamon bun?

What does that even mean?

10. Okatu or Weeabu?

No clue.

11. Favorite Disney movie?

I'm watching Finding Dory next week, but the Little Mermaid, just because.

12. Harley Quinn or Joker?

Joker.

13. How's life?

My teacher literally popped two tests in the last two weeks of school and a quiz on the last day of school. You tell me how life is.

I'm tagging the same people as before. Yay.

Just note that I only tagged people with stories and I didn't take the time to look through all of my reader's profiles. So yeah.

To the story because I didn't particularly like writing these boring Author's Notes.

Percy's POV

Honestly, I wasn't really enjoying this. So I was just free-falling off the Astrology Tower or something. It wasn't that different from falling off the St. Louis Arch or the cliff to Tartarus, but it was pretty unsettling. Considering both of those times I was in a life or death situation. Yay, lucky me.

Suddenly a voice appeared in my head. Your watch, it whispered, it has two buttons now. One for your shield and one for your new broomstick. Press it.

At this point, I was sitting cross-legged in the sky while the wind whistled upward from below me. I looked at my watch. Sure enough, there was the original button and a slightly larger button in the shape of a pegasus. My watch is magical. Everyone wishes they had my watch because it's too cool.

I pressed the button, appearing on my broom, and finally figured out how to use it without killing myself. I waved at Hermione, who was standing pale-faced over the edge.

I floated back up the Astronomy Tower, grinning. "Did you miss me?" I asked.

Hermione's face quickly clouded with rage, "You stupid boy! You're lucky you survived! Where'd you get your broom?" She quickly cucumbered to her curiosity. Wait. Scratch that. Succumbed. Sorry. I was learning all of my SAT words so I could pass high school. Still working on it.

I held up my watch, "Turns into my broom. Just figured it out."

The second bell rang, and we both rushed to History of Magic. I think. Pretty sure that's next. Hermione pulled me into the classroom quietly, and we sat down without the teacher noticing. Only every single student present saw us. That's pretty stealthy.

Give me a second to see what's different about this teacher. I think it's right under my nose. Um... Oh yeah. He's a ghost. Personally, the Lares at Camp Jupiter are cooler, but for a wizard, he's alright.