Chapter 7

Hello! Finally , I got some ideas for this book! I will publishing a chapter today and a chapter for my Miraculous Ladybug fanfic! Wait for it , okay? Now enjoy this chapter!
______________________________________

Natsu glared at the person who was standing in the middle of crucified dragons. He then looked at Gajeel and Sting. Both were raving to beat the shit out of the guy. Natsu was also raving to go but something pulled at him at the back of his mind.

He thought of Lucy. He was still very concerned about Lucy. He knew that every time he fought someone , the surrounding buildings will be destroyed. He was that destructive. Gajeel noticed as he looked at Natsu. Gajeel growled as he raised his hand and smacked Natsu's head. He turned back and took the collar of Natsu's vest. He then dragged him into the castle with the rest of the group following them.

Gajeel then shouted "Oi! Sting! You will be fighting our enemy! This blockhead flame didn't make a move! I am going to knock him first! Make sure you kick that guy's ass for us!"

Sting stared as the doors shut slam in his face. Some people might have thought it was rude to just leave your friend alone , against a strong enemy. But Fairy Tail is different. And Sting knew that. Sting chuckled before turning back to the enemy.

"So you are my opponent? So sad. Your nakama has left you to die in my hands."

"That's not what they did! And you are wrong! You are the one that's going to be beaten up! White Dragon's Roar!"

A tornado of light blew towards Bradman. Bradman dodged as the tornado brushed past him. Sting tsked as he saw the attack missing its target. As the battle went on , the group inside was arguing.
______________________________________

"Oi! What do you think you are doing , you metalbrain! Leaving Sting outside there!?" Natsu growled as he lit up a fist , ready to punch Gajeel.

"Natsu , just shut up , will ya!? Layla-san , how is it?" Gray asked the blonde woman. Layla focused as she pressed her hands together. A rectangular screen appeared in front of them. On the screen showed Sting and Bradman. Layla sighed as she turned back to look at the group.

"We are lucky that the lacrima still works. Now , we are able to see the battle." Everybody sat down as they looked at the screen. Natsu growled as he saw the group just sitting on the ground , doing nothing. Natsu grabbed Gajeel and pulled him up. Though Gajeel being taller than him , the fire dragonslayer was strong.

"Gajeel , what is the meaning of this?!"

Gajeel twitched as he raised his fist. He then punched Natsu's stomach hard. Natsu stumbled backwards. Everyone looked back for a second before turning back to the screen.

"You are acting weird , Salamander! That's why we are here! You have been acting weird! Sting knows that! I know that! Even Lucy knows that!"

"What..."

"So you better spit out what's disturbing you! Or you can go outside and join Sting and get yourself killed , flame bucket!"

"..."

"..."

"Luce..."

"Huh? What's with Bunnygirl?"

"She has been waking up late at night , going to the toilet. And she has been having strange requests like wanting to eat banana sandwiches with tomato sauce. She also hates it when I eat fish and will vomit. And then she changes mood easily. Anyways , Luce is acting weird!"

"..."

Everybody stared at the salmon haired boy , sighed and turned back to look at the fight. Natsu looked at Gajeel. Gajeel looked at Natsu.