Chapter 4

Yo! Ichigo here! Okay...but I thought I might try out a lemon in this chapter...but anyways if you are uncomfortable with this , you don't have to read this...

So yeah , Enjoy!
______________________________________

"Let's get this party started! Get the booze out!!" Cana shouted as the guild cheered along with her. It had been a full two weeks since the group has left for the Dragon Realm. Lisanna often visited them and told the guild of the their progress and also a few of Lucy's important instructions.

Cana sighed as she remembered the last instruction that Lucy left. She had wanted Warren and a few members to often scout Magnolia or if any were to go out for jobs , are to keep an eye out for any signs of people from Alvarez.

"But...really , Lucy is like that always...." Cana muttered. She sighed and wolfed down her barrel of booze. She then noticed that her booze was gone from her hands. She then grumbled and raised her voice over the party to call Kinana.

"Oi!Kinana! One more barrel of booze here! Oh , wait , make it three!!"

"Okay!"

Cana smiled at the girl who had matured over the years. They had found her lost and taken her in even she had no magic or previous memories. When she was found, the members who had just joined along a few weeks before her , all suspected her. They after all , haven't been in the family long.

But those who were core members of Fairy Tail like Natsu , Gray , Erza , Mira and herself all accepted her. Cana smiled as she remembered the joyful face of Kinana as she knew that she was part of a warm , big family. She then wolfed down her new barrel of booze.

"This booze is excellent. May I have one more?"

"Sure! Say , glad that you liked it...." Cana smiled and turned to give the person who had complimented Mira's specially brewed booze. She dropped the barrel and immediately stood up. She then got up in a attacking position and fished out her cards.

Her position had caught the attention of the members and looked at her direction. Once they saw why she was so angry about , they also immediately readied their own magic and prepared to aim at the intruder.

"My , what a welcome..."

"Who are you!!!!????"

"I am August , one of the Spriggan 12 that serves Emperor Spriggan in Alvarez. I have an important matter to discuss with you all , especially Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel."

*Back in the Dragon Realm...*

"Hahaha! So Firebrain did that! I wish I could have seen his face!"Metalicana laughed as his son told him about Igneel's broken state when they instructed him to kiss Celestia fiercely and passionately.

The party is started already although the female lead was still unaware of the party. Celestia is still with Lucy , preparing and styling her for the party. When Lucy had returned with Natsu , Celestia was worried for Lucy and angry at Natsu.

When she had asked why Natsu and Lucy had fought , nobody answered her. Well , someone almost did because she pouted in a such a cute manner. But Igneel immediately had his mouth taped and he was towed back by Gajeel and Laxus.

"At least I have a mate...Unlike somebody who couldn't even ask out a fellow Steel Dragon out for a date..." Igneel muttered and he glanced at Metalicana , smirking.

"Oh...Iron Buckets , didn't think you were such a chicken!!!" Frost , Gray's Dragon laughed while Gray bit his lip as he remembered a certain Iron Dragon Slayer who had once came to him for advice on how to woo girls.