Chapter 6

"This is going nowhere!! What the hell are we doing here when the guild is in trouble!!??" Natsu yelled and banged the table. Lucy was currently in another room , with Levy.

Everybody looked at the fire prince. The dragons could feel the heat in the air which was coming from Natsu. Erza had tried to touch Natsu's shoulder in order to calm him down but was scalded. Natsu haven't even noticed that Erza had tried to calm him down. He was angry. No wait , livid.

Natsu was livid that they had wasted a whole 1 hour in the meeting room , discussing strategies. And that he couldn't enter the room to check on Lucy. Lucy had firmly told him and everyone not to enter the room and that only Levy was allowed. But being the stubborn and dense boy he was , he tried to sneak in. But he was caught by Lucy or either by one of Levy's traps to catch anybody who dared to snoop.

Igneel and Celestia looked at each other before looking at the fire dragonslayer. They were both worried that Natsu will explode and this room will be on fire. Or even worse , the entire castle. Fire dragons or dragonslayers are not people who you could mess around with. The moment their anger reached its peak , the heat in their magic will explode and which is why they are volcanos exploding sometimes in Earthland.

Usually , fire dragons are connected to forest fires or sometimes crops wilting. That was usually the sign that there might be a fire dragon nearby. But that was 400 years ago , when dragons were still in Earthland. Now , volcanos had been destroyed by magic and the leftover land is used to build houses or cities. Igneel was worried that Natsu might explode and his magic will affect Earthland. The Dragon Realm is another world like Edolas , which is connected to Earthland.

Layla stared at the door which was separating the meeting room and the room which where Lucy was resting in. Layla was worried that Lucy's secret will be found out. And Lucy isn't willing to have it found out at a time like this , where there is a war going on.

Flashback

"Mama. I need to tell you something." Lucy knocked on Layla's door. Layla looked up and Lucy in front of her desk. A normal person would have been startled by the Lucy's sudden appearance but not Layla. She was trained to to be always aware of her surroundings and never be startled since for a dragon , it was a matter of life or death.

"What is it , Lucy?"

Layla raised an eyebrow when Lucy didn't answer her and continued looking down at her hands. Layla then followed her daughter's gaze. She then noticed that Lucy was cradling her stomach ever since she came in. She then looked up Lucy before looking back at Lucy's stomach.

Layla's eyes opened wide when she finally caught the clue. She immediately shot up from her seat and hugged Lucy. Lucy , who had been silent , let out a sniff and a few tears before finally breaking down. Layla patted Lucy's back and cooed to soothe her daughter.

When Lucy had finally stopped crying , she finally spoke up.

"Mama , only Yukino , Sting , Rogue and Levy know. I find out only when Yukino told me that she could sense multiple magics radiating off me."

"Have you told you Natsu yet?"

"No."

"Why is that , Lucy?"

"Because Natsu is still recovering from the shock. Natsu may look like he is smiling but he is having nightmares. He cries at night , scared that Zeref will turn him into END. Mama , I don't want him to get anymore stress!"

"But , Lucy..."

"I know what will happen to Natsu when he finds out I am pregnant. He will get even scared! He will be scared to touch me , in fear or hurting me or the twins!"

"Twins?"

"I am having twins , Mama."

"Oh...Lucy , I understand. I will keep this secret from everyone. But you must tell Natsu soon. This is his and your children."

"Okay , Mama."

"One question though , how old are the twins? They should be about a month?..."

"Three months. Um...this is because...um...Natsu done it with me when he was drunk on the day which I had just joined Fairy Tail two months ago as Luciana..."

A long silence befell on them before Layla fainting on the spot.

End of Flashback

Layla sighed. It had been one week and a half since then. Lucy , when she found out , the twins were 3 months in. They had grown according to Earthland's time. Now there were about 7 months. The actual size of Lucy's stomach was hidden by illusion magic.

"Another month to go..." Layla whispered. "Another month to go? What is that , Layla-san? You have staring off into space since just now. Is there something wrong?" Layla snapped out of her daze and faced the scarlet mage. She was foolish to almost leak out Lucy's secret and let her guard down in front the scarlet mage.

"Nothing , Erza-chan." Layla smiled at the scarlet mage who was blushing at the suffix behind her name. Layla loved seeing Lucy's friends since they were so endearing. She sees Levy as cute and strong-willed. She sees Erza as confident and shy. She sees Mira gentle and at times , a devil. She sees a lot of Fairy Tail people strong although they have their own dark pasts , they remain strong and fight for their nakama.

The dragons and mages continued discussing but all of their strategies were incomplete or it was so easy that Zeref will find out about it and counterattack. They all sighed as they racked their brains on finding out a strategy that will beat Zeref.

Natsu , who was now shaking , immediately stood up from his seat and walked out of the room. Erza stood up and ran after him.

"Natsu! Where do you think you are going!?" Erza shouted.

"I am going back to the guild! We are wasting time here!" Natsu retaliated.

Soon , the entire group that was on the meeting room all ran out to stop the young fire dragonslayer. But no one could get near him because it will be a wall of fire or a storm of fire coming towards them which comes toward them every 5 secs.

Natsu kicked open the door and prepared to activate the portal. But what was beyond the doors shocked him. Gray noticed that Natsu was frozen at the door and he ran forward to grab Natsu's shoulder. The heat didn't affect him one bit.

"Oi! Flame brain! We need to...What the hell is this?!"

Gray's eyes widen at the sight. The dragons who were guarding the palace had been defeated. They were each crucified. Gajeel , who had caught up , was also horrified at the sight. Gajeel looked at his friends who were the palace guards. His worst memory then flashed before his eyes. He snarled , looking at the sole man in the middle of the crucified dragons. Natsu growled at the man while Gray got ready in his battle stance.

The man was very tall, extremely muscular with an overall macabre appearance; his chest is covered in a dark, demonic breastplate that wraps itself around his lower abdomen. Attached to his breastplate are extremely large, irregularly-shaped metallic pauldrons that connect and fade out into his extremely long cloak, which he uses to keep hooded his head, upon which he wears what appears to be an oni.

The man smirked and looked at the people before him.

"I am Death , itself. You will face death today , in this Realm."
______________________________________
Hello! Ichigo here! Why don't you guys guess who is the character?

Oh , of course! Those who haven't caught up with the recent chapters of the manga , better quickly brush up on your knowledge of the characters!

Now , I am here to announce that I will be a making a Miraculous Ladybug fanfic! I don't know whether if you guys are in the ML Fandom or not , but I do hope that you will support the fanfic as well!

I will inform you guys , when I will started publishing the first chapter of the book. So those who are ML fans (like me! I just love those cuties!!!) , hope that you will read it! Bye!

Love
Ichigo