"I'm hungry!" Perrie whined.

"Me too!" Zayn whined.

Then everyone else started whining complaints.

"I swear I'm friends with a bunch of four year olds." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Oh Leigh, you should have known this already." Zayn told me.

"Plus, I'm obviously five Penny." Niall said. Penny was the nickname he made out of my last name.

"I gotta pee." I mumbled and stood up from my seat.

I walked through the small threshold that seperated the living quarters from the main part of the plane. When I got to the bathroom and started peeing, the plane started to shake.

Turbulence.

It shook again but this time so bad, it knocked me off the toilet. Thankfully I had finished peeing. I pushed myself off the floor, laughing hysterically.

I finished up in the bathroom and made my way back to my seat still laughing. Tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"What's so funny?" Perrie asked me.

"The turbulence was so bad that-" I started laughing again.

"Th-that I fell off the toilet!" I had tears rolling down my cheeks now.

Everyone laughed at me. I heard Louis mumble a 'that's what you get' but I didn't care, that was definitely one of the funniest moment of my life.

"I can't even breathe." I sighed.

"Tsk tsk tsk, can't even pee properly." Harry shook his head at me, "Now whose the four year old"?

"It's still you."

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Third Person POV

Little Mix's and One Direction's plan had now landed in New York and were scrambling to get out of the airport. Since they were flying private nobody knew when they would be arriving which would make it easier for them not to get mobbed. It was also 4:00am in New York, so they weren't too worried about getting mobbed anyway.

"Baby I know you're tired but, you got to put a little Pez in your stop." Zayn laughed at his on joke. Everyone else did too, just because they were so deliriously tired.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" she whined.

They were almost to the airport entrance where their two vans were waiting for them. They already have their bags since they had it with them the entire flight. Perks of flying private.

Once they were all settled into their respective van; Perrie, Zayn, Liam, and Jesy in one and Leigh, Harry, Jade, Louis, and Niall in another, they were on their way to the hotel. Just because most of them had a significant other, that didn't mean they weren't touchy-feely with someone else in the group. Only in the group though, since they trusted each other and knew that no one would try anything. So Harry was lying on Jade and Niall and Louis were both crushing Leigh from both sides of her.

Leigh looked at Jade, who was looking at her

"Sometimes I ask myself 'how did we get so lucky to have these boys in our lives'" Jade smiled and leaned her head on top of Harry's.

"That's crazy because we think the same exact thing about you girls," Louis mumbled.

"Except for Leigh." he added.