Chapter 37- "Oh dear, I am the person behind all this. I am BOSS."

*Emily's POV*
Okay this is impossible! It can't be! How can she be here?! Why would she do it anyway? I mean isn't it crazy? All my life I thought she was sick. Standing on the door was boss. My mother along with Ashley.

"Mom?!" Ethan exclaimed.

"Mary what are you doing here??" Aaron asked.

"Oh dear, I am the person behind all this. I am BOSS." Mom smirked.

"Ashley did she find you?" Jace asked.

"No no baby. I work for them always have." Ashley smirked.

"So-- our relationship wasn't true?" Jace asked.

"Nahh... just a trap for you guys. In fact I'm dating Adam." Ashley said.

"Mom you made Ethan fight? Put your own son in danger?" I asked.

"I wanted money baby. Being a lawyer got money the hard way." She simply said.

"But don't you have cancer?" Aaron asked.

"Haven't you figured it out yet? It was a lie." Mom said.

"You never told us your mom had cancer." Lucy stated.

"Lucy I'll tell you everything later." I promised.

"Where's Summer?" Katie asked.

"That filthy girl got away." Mom huffed.

"Isn't this the reason why dad's behavior changed?" Ethan asked.

"Yes. Your dad found out and got depressed. I was only taking his crap so that you could Street Fight Ethan. Then came Emily who shot your dad and made stuff easy for me." Mom stated.

That's when everything seemed to freeze. My dad was never wrong. Whatever he did was because of my mom. He loved me and Ethan and I killed him........ he was innocent.

"You are a heatless female!" I roared.

Suddenly in a quick motion, Katie bent, got a gun from her shoes and shot Adam on the leg. Then chaos broke loose. Adam's minions started to panic and everyone took advantage of it and knocked them out. Katie then held my mom on gun point while Lucy took Ashley.

"You will pay!" Adam yelled pointing his gun towards Lucas.

No, no I can't let this happen. Adam pressed the trigger but before the bullet could meet Lucas' body I stepped in between. The bullet hit my stomach and I fell to the ground.

"Emily!" Voices yelled.

The last thing I heard before blacking out were police sirens.

*Lucas' POV*
It has been almost two weeks since that incident. Our finals have only two weeks left and it kills to know that Emily isn't next to me.

Thanks to Summer. That night after Emily was shot, the police had quickly arrived. They took Emily to the hospital and Mary, Adam, Ashley and party were sent behind the bars. We hid the fact that Ethan and I were involved in Street Fighting and also the fact that the weapons were ours. That's why Ethan still got Emily's custody.

Jace was heat broken after the whole Ashley thing but still all of us friends along with Ethan spent days and nights at the hospital. But it was of no use, we were missing out on studies and we would fail. If Emily was here, she would never want us to fail.

That's why we decided to live normally. No you guys, she isn't dead! After the surgery she went into coma and hasn't woken up yet. I visit her everyday and so do Lucy, Ethan, Aaron, Katie and Jace.

Even today I'm going there. I left the school, sat on my bike and drove off to see my Princess. I sat in her hospital room and held her hand. I do it every time. I talk to her too.

But every time I come here, a part of me breaks. Every time I hold her hand and she doesn't respond, my heart shatters. Everytime she doesn't respond to my words my world drowns in sorrow. Only the hope that she might wake up keeps me alive.

"Hey Princess. I have spoken about so many things with you but you haven't said anything in forever. Don't give me the silent treatment, please wake up."

"Emily it's killing all of us. Ethan is completely wreaked. Lucy and Aaron miss their best friend. Jace misses a hand of help and me? I miss you the most. I miss the love of my life Princess." I sighed.

"Lucas, go eat something and come back." Ethan said entering the room and I nodded.

I walked to the canteen of the hospital and ate some sandwich. I did everything just like before but I did it because I had no choice. I had to live. I couldn't give up on the thought that she won't wake up.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" Lucy asked approaching me.

"Just the same. I'm living my life. But it's not the same when Emily's not around." I sighed.

"Nothing feels the same Lucas but I know one thing for sure. My friend is a fighter and she will wake up." Lucy said.

"Yes she will. The. She'll beat the shit outta us because we came alone and didn't get the police first only." Aaron joked sitting beside me.

"Yes. I know it." I said giving a sad smile.

"Go back to her." Aaron said and I nodded. I got into her room after Ethan exited and sat beside her again.

"Princess, remember the time when we went on our first date to that tree? That was the coolest thing I ever did. The part in the swimming pool where we almost kissed? It was hilarious the way you blushed like a tomato."

Just like that talking to her, I fell asleep. But then a soft muffled voice woke me up. A voice that belonged to my Princess. A voice that changed me forever.

"Princess?" I spoke.

"Water." She managed to speak.

Oh my god.... She is speaking! It means she is awake! She is finally awake! This time I am not dreaming! Oh my god...

"Doctor!" I called and helped her drink water.

A/N
I ain't that evil guys. I sure do leave cliffhangers but I wouldn't kill Emily! Oooo and how was the whole mom shock???? Vote and comment!

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo©