Chapter 2- You are my angel in pink

Heya! Okay, time for Ethan's intro. Ethan is being played by Jake Abel! His car and signature outfit are also in the picture! Emily's outfit is there too.

EDITED

Chapter 2- You are my angel in pink

The next day, I woke up with water in my face again. I don't even know why I have an alarm clock. Taking a shower, I got ready wearing a grey sweatshirt, which had a heart on it, and paired it with black skinny jeans. I also put on some grey shoes. I put a little bit of mascara and liner. Wanting to skip breakfast, I decided to walk to school.

"Ethan, I'm going to Aaron's place first." I lied and got out of the house.

It was cold. I walked slowly when I saw a bike zoom past me. It looked like Lucas's bike but he wouldn't come to school right? He is injured isn't he? Pushing the thought away, I walked faster and reached my locker. I took my books out and shut the locker. When I was about to leave, I heard a voice.

"Emily!" I turned around to find Parker?

"Uh Hi? " I said unsure of what to say.

"Hi, I actually had to say sorry for what Lucas did." He said.

"Oh, that's okay. My brother handled it."

"But he didn't deserve that much you know." Parker said scratching the back of his neck.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"4 stitches, a black eye, sprained ankle, bruised stomach and chest is a bit too much."

"Wait, 4 stitches?!" I knew his condition was bad, but not that bad?!

"Yes, and he has still come to school."

"Why, its not like he attends any classes anyways."

"He has the whole 'I am tough' attitude. The bad boy, remember?" I just rolled my eyes at his statement.

"So, I'm gonna go." I said cum asked.

"One last thing. I have a party like next week. It would be amazing if you came." He said.

I froze. My social awkwardness and no party syndrome were both kicking in. I just hated the idea of sweaty bodies, drunk teenagers, and crowded areas. Just then, an angel wearing pink clothes saved my ass.

"I need to borrow her sorry!" Lucy said quickly dragging me away.

"Thanks, you are my angel in pink!"

"Really? No better name?" She asked eyeing her pink top.

"Nope." I sheepishly smiled.

"What were you two talking about anyways? Is he your boyfriend? Isn't he super hot?"

"He was talking about a party I should go to, he isn't my boyfriend, and yes he is hot." I answered.

"So, are you going?"

"Nope"

"Why? I really wanted to go!" Lucy whined.

"You still can! Aaron goes to all parties." I said.

"It wouldn't be the same! Please can you come? Pretty please? Please with a cherry on top?" She asked.

"Okay, fine." I sighed.

"Yassss!!" I swear if she was at home she would do a happy dance or something.

After that, we parted ways. I went towards Biology. On the way, I saw Lucas through the window.
He stood in the parking lot. His black eye was well covered in makeup and he was smoking weed. I shook my head in disappointment and sat on the first bench. The day passed and the lunch bell rang.

I got into the cafeteria and sat down on the table with an empty tray. What? It's only a day. The last time I stayed 3 days without food. After about five minutes, Lucy, Aaron, and Ethan appeared. Lucy sat beside me and Aaron and Ethan opposite me.

"Lucy, Ethan, Ethan, Lucy." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you." My brother said, kissing her hand. She only blushed.

"She's my friend. No playing around." I said causing my brother to frown and Aaron to chuckle.

"My brother is one of the players at school." I said and she blushed again.

It's crazy how Lucy's behavior changes. When she's around me or Aaron, she's a different person, and with the others she's completely different. She changes from crazy and bold to shy and sweet. But she's really pretty. I had zoned out of their conversation until they were talking about a party.

"It's like a week away and everyone's already talking about it." Aaron said.

"Parker has the best parties in town and this is going to be even better because people are saying Lucas is providing the drinks." Ethan stated.

"So, Lucy so you wanna come along? Emily never goes to parties." Aaron asked.

"Well, she's going to this one." If I was drinking water, I would spit it out.

"Wait, what?!"

"She asked sweetly." I said.

"Oh yeah, I did your homework for a week!" Ethan exclaimed.

"I did everything you said!" Aaron exclaimed.

"But you didn't come!" They yelled in sync.

"You two are creepy and plus it isn't because I told her. It is because of a certain someone." Lucy smirked.

"What?" Aaron asked confused.

"Well, Parker might have invited her sweetly!" Lucy said chirpy.

"Am I missing something here?" Aaron said looking at me.

"Ugh..! Okay. Parker met me at the locker and asked me. I was going to say a no, but I couldn't bring myself to say it. Lucy dragged me away and convinced me to go to the party." I narrated.

"Emily, Parker might not be a player, but he is not really good. He isn't into one night stands, but has had girlfriends, and has broken hearts." Ethan warned.

"Oh my god, stop! It's not like I'm dating him!" I yelled.

"And here I thought Emily was growing up!" Aaron said.

Lunch was over and the bell rang. I saw Parker looking at me and smile, so I smiled back. One thought stayed on my mind, why was the bad boys best friend suddenly showing interest in me?

A/N
Okay, I was a little late but not next time onwards!!

Luv XOXO,
FANGIRL_LEO.