Chapter 17- Today is Funday

So Emily's sundress and Katie's usual are there in the picture above! Also this chapter will be a little longer than the others.

Chapter 17- Today is funday.

We were assigned rooms as we reached the place. It was like a sports complex. They have grounds and equipment for all kinds of sports and they have rooms to stay too. Rooms were on two in one sharing bases so I was paired with Katie.

We were given an hour to freshen up and then we had to come down for dinner. Katie and I went into the room and fell back on the bed. There were two single beds. I texted Ethan saying that we reached and called Parker but he didn't pick up. Great....

"You looked worried." Katie said.

"Yea, Parker and I had a fight." I said.

"It was Parker's fault right? He is such a dickhead!" Katie cursed.

"No it was was mine."

"Oh"

"Yea, all he has been is sweet."

"Don't worry give him some time. Now get ready for dinner! Never keep the food waiting!" Katie said and I laughed.

I quickly washed my face and followed Katie towards the dining area. Aaron and Lucas were sitting right beside each other because the was no other seat. Oh good Lord please save the day!

"Let's drag some chairs." Katie said and I nodded.

We dragged to chairs to sit beside each other and in front of Aaron and Lucas. Talk about awkward. I just took an apple for dinner while everyone else devoured their food like wolves. Nobody seem to notice what I was eating thank God.

"You aren't eating?" Lucas asked.

Spoke too soon.

"Uhh, no I had an apple. I'm full."

"Are you kidding me? I have no clue why you girls eat so less and starve yourself!" Lucas commented and I could see that he instantly regretted it.

But that was it. I pulled the chair away from the table, got up and walked out. Entering my room thoughts invaded my brain. That guy annoys the shit out of me! Shouldn't I be ignoring him? Ughhhh! Why did Ethan not come on the trip!

I pulled the blade out of my pocket and did the usual. I just get used to the pain. It feels so normal. It's not like I want to hurt myself, there is this sudden urge to do it and how much even I regret it later..... I still do it again. I clean up and change into pajamas.

"Umm... Em are you okay?" Katie asked coming to the room after dinner was over.

"I'm fine. Just that I can't tolerate Lucas."

"No one can. Just try. He is out friend." She smiled.

"Let's go to sleep then. The match is tomorrow right?"

"No, once you left coach said that we have a day off tomorrow. But we aren't allowed to leave this place. Apparently we need 'rest'. At 5:30pm we have to assemble for the strats and all and then day after is the match."

"Oh so we have tomorrow to chill." I say.

"How about swimming and billiards?"

"Sounds great." I said. I tried calling Parker one last time before falling asleep.

NEXT MORNING

"EMILY WAKE UP!" A voice yelled.

Whoever this devil was, she was ruining my perfect dream of Michael Jordan! Ughhhh! I felt another body bounce on my bed with such force that I was thrown out of the bed. My back hit the floor and I winced in pain, my eyes fluttered open.