Chapter 9

Aphmau's POV
Today, I'm gonna show Aaron my powers. I want him to know what powers I have. So when I first saw him I took him to the back of the school.
A: Okay, I'm gonna show your powers.
Aa: Okay.
I held out my hands and then right away I put them down.
Aa: What, what's wrong?
A: Nothing, its just I don't want to do that.
Aa: Okay
I then closed my eyes and focused really hard. When my mind was clear amazing wings popped up behind me, then I realized that they were connected to my back.
Aa: Woh.
A: Oh.... My...... Iren.
I then focused even more and then thought that there were bones there going down from my back to the wings, then I flew up to the roof.
A: Woh, I'm not used to this.
Aa: Really because it looks like you're pretty used to it.
???? POV
I was walking g to the back of the school and saw that one kid, Aaron, and he was looking strait up.
Aa: You should come down before anyone see's you.
I looked up and saw..... Iren? She had beautiful white wings and was flying high.
A: K I'm coming down, oh wait I'm not very good at landings.
She tried to fly down strait but then she came strait to me. She wasn't flying strait at all, she then ran strait into me and knocked us both over.
A: Owee.
????: Ow you need to watch where your uh flying
Aa: Aph!
A: I'm good I ran into this guy uh wait, AHHHH.
I just tased her and ran away. I was so afraid, I didn't get why that Aaron called her Aph, maybe she went to our school.
Aaron's POV
That guy tased Aph after she stood up, so she fell over and before she could hit the ground, I caught her and dragged her to where she showed me her powers.
Aa: Aph! Aph wake up!!!
Aphmau's POV
I couldn't believe it, that guy just tased me and ran, after that I don't remember anything. I think I passed out.
Hey guys I hope you liked this, its not very long only because I've been in St Louis helping my Grandpa, but there's always another chapter!!!!