Chapter 7

Aphmau's POV
Aaron was freeking my mom out by telling her about the nervous system and how it works and how the sword just missed the most important vain.
Am/Aphmau's mom: That's nice but we need to get you to the hospital.
Aaron looked at me and said
Aa: Aph... Plez tell me what kind of sword that was.
A: Uh hmmm an iron sword, no steel
Aa: Was it iron or steel?
A: Steel.
Aa: Oh no.
A: What?
Aa: N-Nothing.... just that steel burns my skin which is probably why this hurts so much.
A: AHHHH MOM DRIVE QUICKER!!
Am: IM GOIN THE SPEED LIMIT!!!
A: I DONT CARE GO FASTER!!!!
Aa: You should maybe just call an ambulance and tell them to meet us half way?
Am: That's a great idea, Aphmau, call an ambulance.
A: K mom good thing I have it on speed dile.
I called an ambulance and told them to meet us at high way 1 to pick Aaron and me up.
A: K they're on their way.
Aa: Good because I feel light headed.
A: AHH ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!
Aa: Ya, I'm loosing a lot of blood.
A: MOM GOOOOO!!
Am: I'm going I'm going.
When we got to high way 1, we pulled over and waited like, not even 1 min and the ambulance was there. They helped Aaron in and i asked if i could come with.
M/Medic: Are you family?
A: N-No but...
M: Then you cant come-
He was cut off by Aaron.
Aa: Shes the closest thing ive got to family right now so let her in.
They let me in and started to work on Aaron's wound. They covered up the wound and put pressure on it to stop the bleeding, then they gave him a shot that numbs his arm. I was so glad that he was going to be okay, that sword could have killed him. Im confused on how he wasnt more injured by the sword, because i saw it, it was heading for his chest. Howd he live?
Aaron's POV
Alright, so the truth is, the only way I can die is from steel. I wish I could tell her but I don't want to give her any ideas. I love her but I can't tell her everything. We finally get to the hospital, loosing blood can get me light headed so when we get there they told me to try and stand but I fell right over. They took me into the emergency room and stablized me, of course I didn't need it, but they did, they hooked me up to an IV to give me more blood. They gave me stitches because the sword didnt hit anything vital.
M: Alright, keep this bandage on until you get the stitches out. Got it?
Aa: Yep, got it.
Time skip to when they get to Aphmau's house
Aphmau's POV
Aa: Thanks, Aph, for the quick thinking.
A: Ya no problem.
Aa: Hey maybe when I come over next time to take home the swords, maybe your dad can help me?
My dad died when I was very young, all I remember is that he was the nicest person i knew and he loved his swords. I always wondered why the steel swords were the most special out of them all. It was almost like they had a type of magicks, like Aaron, I could tell that he had magicks deep down in him, like me, everyone has magicks, some more than others. I just hope he never knows about mine.
Hey sorry its really short today but it at least has some action in it!!!!!