Chapter 4

Aphmau's POV
Aaron was really sweet and said things like, "These swords are really cool" and "I love all of these swords"
A: Thanks, you know, you are the only friend that has thought of these as "cool" and not "creepy"
Aa: Nah, these are really cool and I love them.
A: Aww, you're too cute.
Aaron's POV
I didn't know what to say she called me, "cute". What do I do? All i did was pick up the coolest sword.
Aa: This sword is really cool, is it made out of steel?
A: Ya, how'd you know?
Aa: I know my swords.
A: Do you want it?
Aa: Do I?
A: Ya, do you want it?
Aa: Sure!
A: Awesome?!
Aa: Hey, if you don't mind me asking, why are you just giving away your swords.
A: Well, my mom doesn't like them and she wants them out by next month.
Aa: Oh, well, I could take them.
A: Oh Aaron, you don't have to do that.
Aa: But I want to.
Aphmau didn't say anything. I thought she was thinking of what to say but, she was looking at me. The first thing that went into my mind was "I really want to kiss her" but we all know that isn't going to happen.
Aphmau's POV
Aaron wanted all of my swords, all I wanted to do was kiss him but we all know that's not going to happen.
A: Aaron, I would be happy if you took my swords. When do you want to take them home because you can't take them now, you'll kill yourself.
Aa: Well I don't know but I'll come by whenever, oh can....
He hesitated before saying the next question.
Aa: Can I have your phone number?
A: Ya why?
Aa: Just I feel like coming over to take your swords.
A : Ah ya here.
I gave him my phone number. All he did was thank me so I showed him to the door. But before he left he kissed me and I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back.
Aaron's POV
I couldn't believe it, she kissed me back!!!
Hey sorry its kinda short but I know at some point in time I have to stop!!!!