Chapter 18

Aphmau's POV
What did she mean..... am I dreaming again?!
H: Heh...... no... I didn't think so....
A: I was only dreaming though.
H: Are you sure?
I think I was. I'm sure I was..... all that matters is that im here now.... to protect Aaron. I tried to run past her but she just hissed at me and flipped me on my back.
A: Owwww.
H: You're gunna have to get through me to get to him.
A: Heh..... that should be easy enough. You're not powerful....
I'm dead.... I dont know what to do..... Aaron.... Im sorry..... we're both going to die here...... in school. I started to cry... but i had a strait face on..... um strong...... stronger than her....
H: I'm stronger than a tiny human like you.
A: But what if I'm not human.
What if I'm not...... I have these powers. My wings came out and so did a huge sword.
H: Heh.... this should be easy.
She flung black smoke at me and I just dodged it.... wait.... can't she teleport? Oh no.... im definitely dead. I charged at her and was going to kill her but she teleport behind me and put her hand on my shoulder.
H: Aphmau...... I know your father.....
A: What do you mean?
H: I met him in the nether..
A: No.... he wouldn't go to the nether..... he promised
H: He broke his promise.
I saw something right there.... it was dad.... he was by lava and he was crying.....
A: Dad?
H: Heh... ya..... the poor guy.... he never ment to do anything to get there. Oh and sorry about this.
Black smoke engulfed me and all I could see was black. Next thing I knew I was on the ground next to Aaron. No sign of Hiver though.
A: Aaron?
No answer. I started to cry..... I put my head on his shoulder.
K: Aphmau?
A: Why does this have to happen to me?
K: What do mean?
A: He's gone....
K: What?!
A: I'm gonna kill her..... im gonna kill Hiver.
K: Hiver? What's her last name?
A: I don't know....
K: You must be talking about Hiver Wolf....
A: What?
K: Ya..... shes always wearing a sweatshirt that doesn't fit her and has really colourful hair.
A: Does she ever get in trouble? For not wearing the uniform?
K: Nope..... but Aaron..... isn't dead.... I can see him breathing.
He was breathing..... I couldn't believe it.... his soul was just taken and he's alive?
A: What? How is he still alive?
K: What do you mean?
A: Nothing but u have to find Hiver Wolf.....
Heyyyyyy srry that im ending it like this again but u know...... I have to make it so you keep reading! New chap coming so be ready!