A black mist

MIStY p.o.v

The air was thick and cold.I felt the wet stain of my tears on my face.The black liquid still ozzing out.I sighed,'what sick monster will they turn me into?'I thought to myself.'Hows Biscuit?Is he safe?!How long have I've been here?!I can't see,I can't move!I can't do anything!'I thought which was weird because I opened my mouth to speak,but no avail,only my mind spoke.I was floating around.I looked down seeing pitch darkness.I sighed.I looked up.Pitch darkness.I'm in the middle of no where.

I tilted my head.The world seem to not move with me.Strange.I raised my paws up.Pitch darkness.Am I blind?I can't see.Its way to dark in here.How do I know I'm still here.I don't know,and if I was dead I'm sure I wouldn't be in the middle of darkness.Huh well how would I know.No one knows anymore.

*2 hours pass*

Its so lonely.Oh why would I care?I should be use to it.I shiver.Why would I cArE?Stop...no..sanity is slowly falling apart.Stupid Woods.I hate them.Oh don't get me started on the lab.Humans work there.Ages up to 5 through 14.After that aged your memory is erased,then your thrown back to society.I groan,at the loneliness.If there was a object in front of me I would bang my head on it right about now...

*1 hour pass*

Why do I year ticking?!Why?Its so annoying...I can't take it..I can't take it any longer.Insanity...

*1 hour pass*

I give up...

*1 hour pass*

I can see colors!Oh how I can feel it!hehe..its calling...but...should I even trust it?I can't!but its a way out..No!It's a trap..an experiment..but its your escape...No!I can't..but..no

*1 hour pass*

The colors are still there!And the ticking..its so aggressive..I hate it!Stop..The colors are so bright my escape! I can escape!No!No don't let insanity take over!Dammit Misty!

*1 hour pass*

Do it..hmm..do it!I know you don't like this place..the ticking..the tension..the teasing..one way out is me..your ticket..touch it..huhh..its bright..the only color..my ticket to freedom huh?...but..I can't..I need to stay..I have to wait for Biscuit!heh..if you say so..hmm lets see..alright make the choice..

FREEDOM or LONELINESS,or well really..DEATH...you have 1 hour..heh great..

*1 HouR PAss*

What will it be?I don't know yet..*I groaned,What sick experiment is this?*hmm death it is..N-no!..mm...I'm sorry..I'm sorry I'm wasn't patient Biscuit!I'm sorry I'm weak!I'm sorry!I'm such a..a..coward!Everyone and now you Biscuit hates me!hehehaha...no..I'll touch it..but what will it do?why wont you touch it then?ehh I rather..no..I'll do it.*I floated towards it.My body was numb and sticky.I cringed in disgust.The bright wonderful rainbow colors shine as I approch it.*heh here we go..*I reached my paw and touched it.I first felt liquid...like paint?I then fell on the floor.I groaned in pain,and rubbed my eyes.I forced myself up.

Meeting face to face to a wooden wall.I scaned it.The oak planks could be easily be kicked down..but my strength is gone and whats keeping me up is unknown strength from that voice.I watched it carefully when suddenly my eyes land on a hole.A little hole in the planks.I crouched down and slithered in.I dusted off the dirt and ran out of the bush,trying not to get tangled up in the branches and leaves.

I looked up seeing a gigantic window door.....