Chapter 25

Angel's P.O.V.

It's now 7:30 and Shelia just left me here for the night with Mason by myself, I mean there's nothing wrong with that but still. I feel bad that I teased him like that earlier but I gotta have fun sometime besides knowing that I can do that to him kinda excites me a little. I been laying on the couch and watching TV for the time being since I was scared of going upstairs in fear of getting jumped on by Mason. He could come downstairs and do the same thing but I don't think he would go through all of that.

Guess it was just my luck cause soon heard someone behind me. I looked up to see Mason standing over me with his hair wet and shirt less so you guys can kinda guess that it was hard to turn my head away from him.

"How was your cold shower?" I asked him with a grin on my lips.

"How do you think it was?" He said with his arms crossed.

"Satifiying" I replied looking him up and down.

"Not satifiying enough if you ask me"

"I did ask you and you told me to think about it" I stuck my tongue out at him and turned m head back to the TV. He came around the couch and I sat up patting the seat next to ne for him to sit and he did.

"Are you mad that I teased you?"

"No I just can add that to one of my rules that I'm about to tell you."

"No fair I like teasing." I whined.

"Well I can always just do it to you baby" He said and I don't know but him calling me baby just sent something through my body.

"Nope go ahead."

"Rule1 - You will submit to no one but me no matter what happens."

"Rule2 - You are to call me master at all time unless we are in public then you will call me by name.

"Rule3 - No one can do to you what I do to you"

"Rule4 - You aren't allow to pleasure yourself no matter what or no matter what I do to you unless I say it's ok"

"Rule5 - No Teasing, which you should already know"

"Rule6 - If you fail to follow my rules you will be punish which is something that I hope I won't have to do."

I nod my head and he pulled me towards him with me inbetween his legs, my back against his chest and his arms wrapped around me. He placing kisses softly on my back and he ran a hand up my chest. I put my hand over the one he still had around my waist turning my head and my body a little so that I could place my lips his. He licked my bottom lip and I allowed him access. He slid his tongue into my mouth and met mine, playing with it before he let it travel all through out my mouth.

I turned all the way around so that my front was facing his and he pushed me to lay back on the chair holding my arms above my head, putting a leg on each side of me straddling me. He removed my shirt and moved his lips from mine to my neck then down to my collar bone, where he nipped on the skin until he was pleased. His tongue made a trail from there to my chest and his hands gripped onto my thighs. Just to think a while ago I would be angry at him for doing this to me but now I just can't seem to keep mini me from loving it and my by body from reacting to it. He grinds hips down onto mine and I covered my mouth for my noises won't come out, but Mason moves my hand.

"I never did like when you try to hold back your moans from me" He whispered by my ear. He grind down harder on me making my moans come out. I pulled him closer to me to kiss and before my lips even touched him he turned his head and sat up straight on top of me. He winked at me and stopped moving, causing me to groan. God damnit why did he stop.

"I like how excited the bottom part of your body is, but I got work to do and can't finish this playdate right now." He got off of me and my mouth was wide open with my mind blank.

"That's not right. You said no teasing."

"Yeah but I never said I couldn't tease you now did I? Doesn't feel good does it?" He said and walked off. I can't believe that I let him do that to me.

He is really going to regret that.