Chapter 18 (Part 2)

I just want to say...... Shut up Saskia I know what this sounds like so you don't have to tell me.

Angel's P.O.V.

My eyes have been closed for only a couple of minutes and I really wanted to open then to see what he was going to do. Just when I was about to open them I felt something go over my eyes that when I did open them I saw nothing but black.

Then I felt cold metal wrap around my wrists and being lift up. I pulled on my wrists and they wouldn't move and for some reason that scared me.

"Why am I cuffed to the bed and blindfolded?"

"It's more fun and you'll feel more pleasure this way."

I felt his weight back on the bed and his hands run down my sides all the way to my thighs I felt him rub my throbbing tip before his tongue licked up from the base to head, then I felt nothing I didn't feel him on me anymore and I whimpered from the lost because I so desperately wanted to cum.

He was kissing on my stomach and down my hips. I growled when he started kissing on my the inside of my thighs and leaving bruises there. He kissed every part of me except for for the part that I really wanted him to do. I was gripping the cuffs around my wrists so hard I think my knuckles was turning white because there was so much pleasure from what he was doing to me.

I swear if falling to my knees for him going to make me feel this good I'll do it every day for the rest of my life.

"I like this. Having you cuffed to my bed, that way only I can touch you and tease you. you look so helpless and that turn on for me that I really want to take you right now." He licked the shell of my ear and pinched one of my nipples, and me letting out a load of cuss words and moans.

"Mason please I can't take it."

"Please what? What is it that you want me to do."

"To touch me." I said through gritted teeth.

" Maybe if you beg I'll do it." He blew on my leaking tip and my body jumped.

"Please Master touch me, for the love of god I want you to touch me and make me feel good please." I moaned in his ear. He growled in my ear and firmly grasp me in his have as I let out a loud groan. His jerks was fast and I could feel me pulsing in his hand as that feeling came back in my stomach. Just when I was about to cum I felt his mouth back over my cock. I couldn't even speed myself before I came all in his mouth.

I was about to apologize but I didn't even get a word out before he press his lips to mine and shoved his tongue inside of my mouth. I could taste myself on his tongue and I didn't even care right now.

"Now let's see if I can get you to cum twice."

"Keep it up like this it might be even more."

He got off the bed and just left me there panting. God that was amazing. I don't know what it is but something about not being able to see and being helpless was making me love this evening more. I felt heard him chime back but he didn't get in the bed again but I know he was standing right there.

"I want you to stay calm for me."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm going to prep you and you might not like it if you are tense." I nodded my head and calmed down before I heard a cap pop open.

I soon felt something cold against my hole running around it then something pushing in. I hissed but then quickly relaxed. He didn't move for a while letting me get use to it. He started to thrust in and out of me, and it felt uncomfortable for a little bit, but when the pain subsided I was a moaning mess He put another one in an I was groaning louder and pushing against his fingers as he was curling them around.

When he put the third finger in he bit the top of my ear and stroked me with his other hand, making me hard again. When he hit a certain spot I arched my back yelled out.

"Fuck." I hissed. He kept on hitting the same spot and I was leading all over again. After a minute or two he pulled his fingers out and I felt empty without them. I heard paper being ripped then Mason weight was back on the bed then something pressed at my entrance.

"Are you ready baby."

"Wait. I want the cuffs off. I wanna be able to feel you, to touch you. Please." He was moving around the bed and then I felt the cuffs of my wrists and I smiled.

"What the blind fold off?"

"No I to keep it on." He didn't say nothing after that and went back to my opening.

"Relax." He said.

I wanted to keep the blindfold on since I like not being able to see what he was doing to me. I put my hands on his back and put my face in the crook of his neck. When he pushed in I held him tighter. He is way bigger and more thick than his fingers that's for sure. When he was all the way in I gasped loudly and I bit my lip, that he filled me up.

He waited for a couple of minutes so I could adjust to him before he stated to move slowly so he wouldn't hurt me because this hurts like a bitch. After a while the pain was replaced with pleasure and I started to make Mason go faster. He pulled all the way out to his tip and then slammed into me hard. I moaned loud and hard arching my back. He was even going slow with me after that and I was loving every second of it.

He was going hard and fast making me grip the sheets. He was going deeper with every thrust, but when he hit my prostate I threw my head back and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as pleasure ran through my body and my hard cock. I was about to show my member some attention but he stopped my hand from going any further.

"I'm the only one that can touch you."

"Fuck. God damn it Mason touch me."

He grabbed onto me and jerked me to meet his thrusts. I was scratching at his back. This was really out of this world amazing to me right now. I could feel that feeling coming back in my stomach and mason was rubbing his thumb over my throbbing tip. I clenched around him and my toes curled as I reached my climax, I came all over my chest and his hand.

He didn't stop but started going even faster. With his moans being loud and deep I but down on his neck making sure I made a hickey that would last on him. His fingers was digging into my hips and I could really care less.

"Shit Baby boy I'm about to cum." I nod my head. I clenched around him and he went harder inside of me. After a few more seconds he filled me with his seed and I ran my hands down his back. He pulled out of me and I pouted at the lost of him filling me up he fell to the side of me. I told the blind fold off and felt main pulled me closer to him.

"That. Was. Breathtaking." I said still trying to catch my breath.

"I said I wanted you to remember it."

"And I am. Also I'm really tired."

"Then come on and get some sleep."

I put my head on his chest drawing little things in it before my eyes close and I feel to sleep.

I think I'm going to love doing this every day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How did you guys like this part. I think I did kind of good for it.