Chapter 17

Angel's P.O.V.

We only been back for an hour and for that whole hour Shelia been doing nothing but throwing questions at me left and right about the date. It's not like the date was a secret or anything but I really can't put into words how it was. I can say that it was unexplainable but that's it.

“Please….I wands know how everything went tonight.”

“I said it before and I'm gonna keep saying it. No. I'm not telling you how it was.”

”Fine I'll just go ask mason to tell me.” She said sticking out her tongue and I shrugged my shoulders.

“Go ahead but his point of view of the date is different from mine.” I said playing with the piece of metal around my neck.

“What's that?” She pointed straight to my neck.

“A necklace..”

“Where you get it from.”

“Mason, he also said that's it have a tracker in it.”

“He put a tracker on you?” She said taking ahold of the little angel pendant in her two fingers.

“Yeah”

“So why do you keep it on?”

“He said he'll know if I do. So kinda scared too I guess.” I was lying. I wasn't scared to take it off, I had actually forget about the tracker in it. I just really love it and just the thought of mason giving it to me for some reason brings a smile to my face.

“Why are you smiling?”

“Cause I can.”

“Liar.” She said rolling her eyes. I kissed her cheek and got up from of the couch and went to the bedroom I'm in, leaving a pouting Shelia downstairs.

When I walked in I heard my phone going off and picked it up looking at the caller I.D. to see it was Skylar calling me before I picked up.

“What's up.”

“Guys night tomorrow night and you gotta pick.” I almost forgot it was my night to pick for tomorrow night. I don't really know what I what I wanna do tomorrow.

“How about we go clubbing?”

“Really?” He asked as if he was shocked.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing is just that you never like to go a club I always have to drag you there.”

“Well I can try new thing can't I.”

“Sure.” He said sounding like hes not really sure how to answer my question.

“OK then it's settled we're all going clubbing at 8. See ya.” I quickly hung up my phone and threw it on the bed with falling back into it. I haven't been answering any of their calls so I know when we go out tomorrow they are going to be asking a lot of questions. Questions to which I have to answer for.

I sat up straight and looked around the room that I was in. I was big but not as big as Mason's but it was still to my liking. I sat there with a smile on my face and running my fingers threw my hair. I can't believe that over the past week I grew really fond of him, and it's just from all of the little things he do.

He always checks up on me even when I was at school to make sure I was alright. The way he makes his face and has a cute little pout everyone we do something to him. He doesn't think I know but when I go to sleep or before I wake up he would come in here and kiss the side of my head and whisper good night or good morning thinking I was asleep, and just that little action makes my heart flutter. I'm not tell anyone this, but on Monday when he came and got me from my house, I was a mess before he even got there I couldn't calm down or stop shaking I wouldn't even move. But for some reason when I heard his voice I instantly calmed and I could breath. I didn't feel frighten, just safe. I'm not telling him this but I might not have à problem with being his submissive, who knows I might actually like it.

Also I'm gonna stay here, but I'll tell him that in the morning. I like it here it's more stuff to do here then at my house and I'm comfortable. I got up and left out of the room and went straight down the hall to his room. I knocked on his door before I heard him say come in. He was just sitting on the bed on his phone so I just feel onto his bed.

“What's the matter?”

“I'm bored.”

“How is that my problem?”

“It's not but I want you to entertain me.” He turned and looked at me to which I notice he was wearing glass that made him kinda more attractive, and he cocked his brow and smirk.

“Never mind. I take that back.”i said standing up.

“What ever you say. By the way my brother is coming over tomorrow if you want to meet him.” He said getting up and stretching. Hell yeah I wanna meet his brother.

“What for?”

“He said there's someone he wants me to meet and that he hasn't seen me in a while.”he said walking over to the little table by his door and plugged up his phone. I went over there by him.

“Sure I wanna meet him. What time is he coming?”

“Good i wanted him to see you anyway and his will be here around 2:00.”

“Huh.. Why do want him to meet me?” He didn't answer me, he just cupped my cheek before his room went dark.

I never notice how dark his room could get and I couldn't see anything in the room. I couldn't see him, but could sense that he was near me, but not infornt of me like he just was. It was so quite the only sound you could hear was the sound of my heart beating. He ran his finger tips down my arm from behind me and I instantly got goose bumps and my heart started beating faster. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back,turning me around so that  my back hit the door and his front to mine.

Even though it was dark I could still feel his gaze all over me and could feel his breath on my lips and all I could think about how good they feel on mines. His hands grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, our chests touching.

"Angel. Tell me what you want. What you really want.”

He whispered close to my ear. It was sexy, low, and demanding, if that ain't a turn on I don't know what is, and it made my body tingle. He kissed all around my neck softly before he bit on my sweet spot. A soft moan came from my lips and I could feel his lips twitch into a smile at the sound. God I really want this I know I said I might not have a problem with submitting to him but I might have a problem if I never do. I could feel little me getting excited and I bit my lip to stop any groans. I really want to be his and only his, he is the only one that makes me feel like this and I love it. I want him to control me, own me, to make me beg and to love me like no one else have ever did before. I want him. I want...No I need for him to make me submit to him.

"I want you....Master. I want you teach me to listen and make me obey. I want everything you want to give me."

With that I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply and god how amazing it feels to have them on mines. I let out a groan as his hand ran over the front of my pants and I moved my hips a little. His lips were so soft like always but this time it was like heaven. He pulled away and I kept my arms around his neck as he did my waist.

"Good boy. Now let's try it"

………………………………………..

It took me a minute but finally finished this chapter.  

do y'all want theirs sex in the next chapter or something else?

Let me know.

BL4L xoxoxoxoxoxoxo