Chapter 13

Sheila's P.O.V.

Angel have been here for four days straight but mason told me why though after he made us apologize for me saying I love Angel more, and Angel saying that he wasn't hot. I feel like I'm taking care of a five years old sometimes. My emotions are mixed between anger and sympathy for him. He also told me that he made him agree to go on a date with him so he can stay here to, but I know its more then that.

I also know he is whipped for him to. I mean I seen him with all his other submissives and he never cared for them like he do Angel. Like yesterday we all went to the mall so we could get Angel some clothes and truth be told there wasn't a eye that didn't rape the boy body.

Mason saw this and every time I heard him growl or he would make us go into another store with Angel close to his side. I know he was embarrassed. I keep trying to tell mason but he just keeps denying it. I mean I see how he looks at him and the tone in his voice always change when he talks to him.

"Mason." I called out walking into the livingroom where he was watching some kind of movie.

"Yeah." He said not looking away.

"Where my baby Angel." He turned to me and I saw something flash in his eyes before he answered.

"Studying why."

"Oh nothing really, but I got a question?"

"What?"

"Why are you so whipped like whip cream?" I said a smile formig on my face. He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm not whipped."

"Oh really now?"

"Yes."

"So I guess you wouldn't mind if I did this. Angel can you com here." I yelled and in a couple of seconds the sandy brown hair boy was standing in the middle of the floor. I walked over to him and whispered something to him.

"I want to do something, but I need you to play along alright." He nod his head and I turned us so our side was facing mason. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he just followed me and put his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I didn't answer him instead I just leaned forward and while our lips where only a few inches apart I heard him speak.

"I swear to god if you keep going I will burn you alive." He growled and I pulled away from Angel and told him he could go back into the room.

"What the hell was that?" Mason yelled walking towards me, his eyebrows frowned.

"Me proving a point."

"And what point might that be?"

"That you'll fall to your knees for that boy."

"I would not."

"Please don't pull that bullshit with me. I know you and how you act with people you want as a toy. You don't treat him like that. You wouldn't even look twice at somebody if they was eyes your sub. If someone even turn to look at him you are glaring daggers at them."

"Yeah he's mine. Well almost."

"That's another thing. No toy of yours have you every called them mine, you called them your property and if anyone want them you let them have them. You'll cut a man dick off if they asked for Angel." With that I turned away leaving a surprise mason behind me.

...........................................

I just really wanted to have her P.O.V. in this story at lease once.