Can't He Love Me ? - 1

Here's the first part of the story as promised. Enjoy and drop comments and votes if you like it  
(I am not changing the notes at the end of the chapters , anything I believe should be add will be added at the starting of the chapter)

*****************************

Part - 1

Manik and Nandini were married for 3 years now. They had an arranged marriage. For the people they were the total in-love couple. But was it so ? Maybe yes from Nandini , she loved Manik , her better half , her soulmate more than her life. But apparently it was not the same case with Manik. Although Nandini had also not accepted her love publicly but it was clearly visible from her actions and the way she used to care about Manik.

Just 3 days ago they shifted Back to India with Nyonika and Mahesh ( Manik's parents ). Earlier they used to live in USA as Manik was managing their business which was outspread there. But now when his parents demanded that from now they ( manan ) have to stay with them , he didn't objected and nandini happily agreed. As she lost her mother in her early childhood , although her father treated her like a princess , took care for her in very possible manner  and tried to give love of both mother and father to her bit still somewhere in her heart she always craved for mother's love and she knew that Nyonika can fulfill her wish of giving her affection of a mother. Hence it was a gain-gain offer for her as firstly she'll get Nyonika and secondly she'll get rid of this un-homely USA and get back to her native place India.

Currently , Manik was in his room and doing a very important work - sleeping. Well the scene  was like in these 3 days he was just sleeping as     " he was very tired from nonstop working in USA and moreover this packing has drained all his energy " which was his saying. But actually he didn't even lend a helping hand to nandini for his packing too. How bad ? Isn't it ? But She being the sweet soul managed everything alone from giving house on lease to packing their clothes. And here instead of her , he was sleeping like his life was dependent on it.

Moving on to nandini , as always she was in kitchen. Although Nyonika had literally ordered her to not do any work and relax as they have enough servants to do the household chores but she preferred doing household work by herself , so she said that she'll cook atleast one meal for her little family. Today she was cooking chole and chapati [ chapati - Indian bread made of wheat and chole-chick pea. ]. Well you must be wondering who the hell eats chole with chapati ? But here comes the answer that due to Mahesh's aging and general sickness he was advised by the doctors to not have oily food. So today when mahesh demanded to have chole , nandini found out this loop - hole in his demand. Oh !! Poor Mahesh don't know what's coming for him. 

After finishing her cooking she came out of kitchen to see that Nyonika is happily talking with her friend in phone and Mahesh is squealing and jumping in excitement watching cricket match. He is such a kid just like his son !! Seeing this nandini's heart swelled with happiness and a small smile crept on her lips.

Nandini's POV

Today I am feeling out of this world. I always wanted to have a little sweet family of mine. Of course , at my parents house it was my family but this family describes me. My husband , my in-laws and me. I love them from bottom of my heart. When we left for USA after one week of our marriage , I didn't wanted to go. I wanted to stay with mom and dad ( Nyonika and Mahesh ). But it was my duty to always support my husband in every decision he takes. So unwillingly I went with him but I didn't made him realize this as it may upset him. We stayed there for almost 3 years. It was a longgggg time. It's not like I hate that place , I can never do that as that place hold many memories of me with my love - Manik. Ya , I love him , more than anything in this world. He also cares for me like anything but love .... Leave that but  when I got to know that we are coming back to India I was so happy. Here we are , for last 3 days mom is pampering me like her own daughter. I love the way she shows affection towards me. I feel completed like I've got my husband , two fathers ( her dad and Manik's dad ) and last but not the least a mother. For now I don't want anything more from god. My life is completed.