Pt. 6

Y/N POV

I woke up and Sans was sitting next to my feet.

"Kid are you okay"Sans asked.

"Yeah"I lied.

"You sure you screamed in your sleep last night.I'm worried kid"Sans said.

"Sans I said I'm fine okay!"I said getting annoyed.

"Kid, I have nightmares every night I know what it feels like.If you need to talk just know I'm here for ya"Sans said.

"I-I'm scared that they're ganna come true"I said.

"What are they about"He asked.

"I-I don't want to talk about it...."I said.

"Changing the topic, can you stay at Ink's house for two weeks?"Sans asked.

"Why..."I asked.

"We are having Mettaton stay for two weeks and we have nowhere for Mettaton to stay"Sans said.

"I guess I could ask"I replied.

"Thanks a ton kid, a skele-ton!"Sans said.

"SANS NOT TODAY"Papyrus yelled from his room.

I laughed at both the pun and Pap's reaction.I pulled out a phone and looked at my massages.I had three missed calls, four texts, and one voicemail.

"I'll be at Ink's house, I have to ask if I can stay"I said.

Sans nodded and I steped outside.Before I went to Ink's I listened to the voicemail.

"Hey Y/n I'm sorry for having you pass out in the fire I should have calmed down a bit call ne when you find this. Cya Punk!"Undyne said.

I quickly smiled and called Undyne.

"Hey its Y/n......its okay......yeah you've been forgiven.....no problem...so....still besties YEAH!....yeah!.....yeah me to....bye"Then I hung up.

I looked through the messages.One was from somone I didn't recinize and the other three were from Ink.I looked at the one that I didn't know who it was from.

"Want more nightmares?"The text read.

"Wha-what?!"I said.

I shook my head and checked the three texts from Ink.

Text One: you there

Text two: can you come over

Text three: y/n please come over at 4:30.

I looked at the time 1:25.

"I guess I'll bye somthing to wear"I said.

I walked to a small clothes shop.I got a brown dress half an inch above knee length with brown boots and a f/c scarf.I put the f/c flower crown on and ran home to get ready.Sans stared at me as I walked in.

"Sorry I got a text to Ink I'm going to his house at 4:30"I said before running into the bathroom.

I got dressed and put the flower crown back in my hair.

"Done"I said.

I took my bag and went tword the front door before Mettaton stopped me.

"Hello Darling~ We've never met but that outfit is beautiful on you" Mettaton said.

"I know your Mettaton, Pap made me watch one of your shows.Anyways thanks, I'm Y/n"I said.

"Well are you going on a date or somthing darling~"Mettaton asked.