Pt. 4

Y/N POV

I yawned, streached, and sat up.Where am I? I looked around the room the walls were white with rainbow paint splattered on the wall.

"Im in Ink's room!"I whisperd to myself blushing a lot.

I went downstairs and saw Ink fell asleep on the couch.I smiled he looked so cute.

'No Y/N stop it!'I thought.

I wrote a quick note and went back home.I needed to move on from Snowdin and go to other places.I went to the edge of Snowdin were you enter Waterfall.I walled in and saw blue flowers and, Sans?

"Heya kid I'm on break wanna go to Grilbys?"Sans asked.

"Sure why not!"I said.

We went to Grilbys.It was really cool.I got to know both Sans and the restaurant owner Grilby.We left.

"Heya be careful of Undyne, shes lookin for ya"Sans said.

"Don't worry I'll be safe cya!"I said.

"Wait are you ganna be home tonight"Sans asked.

"Yup! I'll be home don't worry!"I said.

"Cya"Sans said.

Then I was off.

Time Skip to Undyne Fight

"Let's fight! Your ganna die anyway!" Undyne exclaimed as she threw her helmet on the ground.

"I don't want to fight"I said.

She tried to hit me with her spears but I dodged.I then noticed I had nothing to eat or heal with.I got so distracted she his me and it cut my arm.I tried to to scream in pain and came out successful.She kepts trying to hit me soon I had three cuts on my right leg and two on my fright arm.

I ran away and in the middle of running I got a phone call from Papyrus.I answered it and we stopped fighting.

"HELLO HUMAN I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET UNDYNE I FEEL YOU TWO COULD BE BEST FRIENDS!"Papyrus said.

"Pap I gatta go"I said.

"BYE HUMAN REMEMBER TO COME HOME!"Papyrus said.

I hung up the phone and ran again I ran past a sign that said Welcome to Hotland.We entered Hotland and I saw Sans asleep.

"Sans help!"I yelled.

He didn't wake up but Undyne was catching up.I ran across a bridge.When Undyne passed over the bridge she slowed down until she collapsed.I saw water so I got a cup and dumped it on her.She got up frowned and left.

Time skip to Training with Undyne

Papyrus knocked on the door.

"Hey Papyrus ready for our super secret one-on-one training?!"Undyne asked.

"YES AND I BROUGHT A FRIEND!" Pap said.

I walked out from behind him and waved.

"Come on in"Undyne said glaring at me.

Me and Pap went inside.

"I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!" Pap said as he jumped out the window.

"Why are you here! To rub it in my face that you won!"Undyne asked.

"N-No not at all!"I said.

I still wasn't completely healed.

"I WAS HOPING UNDYNE AND YOU COULD BE FRIENDS BUT I GUESS UNDYNE ISN'T UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!"Pap said peeking up through the window.

"What I'll be the best-est friend youll see!"Undyne exclaimed.

Papyrus ran away.

"Sit down be my guest"Undyne said.

"Okay..."I said sitting at the table.

"Here pick something to drink"She said.

I stood up bit she threw a spear at the table so I sat back down.

"Sit down! Your my guest! Just use the spear to pout to what you want"She said.

I picked up the spear and pointed to tea.

"Okay it will just take a little while" Undyne explained.

It finished and she gave me my tea.

Time skip to After drinking tea

I stood and stared at the tomatos at the counter.

"Smash them show all of your rage to them"Undyne said.

"But I'm not mad"I explained.

"Fine watch!"She said as she smashed them.

"Wow"I said in awe.

"Now for the cooking part, turn up the heat!"She yelled.

I turned it almost to full blast.

"Stir Faster!"Undyne yelled.

I did it as fast as I could and then Undyne pushed me out of the way.

"Watch!"She said as she got a spear and cranked the stove to the highest it could go.

The counter caught on fire and soon the house was on fire.I coughed from breathing in the smoke.

"Hey Y/n were are you, I can't see through the smoke!"Undyne said.

"I'm *cough* over here...."I said falling on the ground.

I couldn't breathe and I passed out.

A/N
Sup I hope you guys enjoy it so far I'm getting great support on this book and I'm very grateful for that anyway the next part should be out tomarrow!
Bye!

Word count: 797

-Sanmie