Studies Is Love's Enemy (KagamiXReader)

"(First Name), your grades are too terrible." your (Least Favourite Subject) teacher said while shaking his head in disappointment.

"Eh..." you hung your head low but sprung back up when he said something quite... sensitive.

"Come to think of it, summer break is near. Well, if you fail for the upcoming exams before the holidays, no vacation for you but instead, you'll have to grind hard on studies."

'Crap...'

---

"Hah? You wanna keep a distance between us?" your beloved and dependable boyfriend, Kagami exclaimed.

You nodded, "So as I was saying, no dating, no phone calling, no texting and definitely no kissing before the exams."

Kagami ruffled his hair roughly and his face soured, "Argh... fine."

And with that, he left you outside the gym, heading for his last practice with the others because y'know, it's exams.

---

Its been two weeks ever since the both of you last spoke to each other.

It was very devastating.

"If I use this formula on this equation, is it logical-"

"(First Name)! Someone's calling for you!" a classmate cut you off.

"Coming!" you dropped your pencil and went outside.

"Ah, Kagami."

"How's your studying?" Kagami asked.

"Quite okay, how 'bout yours?"

"So-so. Anyways, I want to meet up with you this Saturday."

"Eh? But exams starts next Monday..."

"Hm, well two options. Either you make some time to meet up with me this Saturday or..."

"Or...?"

He pinned you onto the wall and his eyes pierced deeply into yours, "Lets break up."

You felt your heart sank drastically, "Y-You're kidding right?"

"No, I'm not. If this keeps going on, I don't think it's gonna work out for us both. So 3 p.m., in front of station." he lifted himself away and waved a goodbye.

- Saturday, 12 p.m. -

"I hate studying!"  you slumped onto your study table and leaned your cheek on your arm.

"It's still early... I'll take a nap."

Little did you know, time went by rather quickly.

You fluttered your eyes opened and stretched. And that's when something strcuk your head.

You spun your head to look at the clock and everything fell mentally.

It was already 7 p.m.

"SHIT, MOM WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP."

"What?!" your mom shouted back from below.

You ran out and to the station as fast as you could.

Kagami is nowhere to be seen.

- Next Day -

"K-Kagami..."

"What, aren't you concentrating on your studies?" he scoffed.

"I'm sorry about yesterday..." you choked on your tears.

"Never mind, it's too late."

And you started crying, in class, in front of everyone.

Kagami sighed and dragged you to the courtyard.

"Look, as I said, if you didn't make it, we'll break up."

"I-I have my own reason..." you cried.

Therefore, you explained of how terrible your grades were, and how you would not have summer holidays if you failed again and stayed up all night to study and overslept on Saturday.

Kagami seemed surprised and squatted down, "I never knew... You should've told me earlier!"

"I'm so sorry, Kagami."

"Give me your hand." and you obeyed.

You felt something cold around your wrist, it was a silver bracelet with roses ornaments hung on it.

"It's a day late but... Happy Anniversary, (First Name)" he planted a soft kiss on the back of your hand, like a prince.

============

WELL I'M BACK LADIES.

didn't update for three whole months, I'm very sorry about that. my writing isn't good now, so yeah, feel free to point out any mistakes or anything out of it if something went wrong 😂😂 this is definitely OOC rofl.

feel so relieved to write something out.

ya see, folks, I'm emotionally troubled. and prolly my next few updates (hopefully) could be angst and stuff. :/

if yall think that I'm "seeking attention", so be it, I'm used to it lmao.

have a great day ahead!