Rather Unrequited (KurokoXReader)

"So, this is my childhood friend, (First and Last Name)! Isn't she cute~?" Momoi said joyfully as she introduced you to the GoMs.

"H-Hello, everyone..." you greeted shyly.

--

"(First Name)-chan."

"GAH! O-Oh.... it's you, Kuroko... you gave me a heart attack...." you sighed.

"Gomenasai..." Kuroko apologized with a rather sad face.

"I-It's okay! Do you need anything?"

" Not really but I want you to try this..." he said as he took out a bento box and gave it to you with a smile.

"T-Thank you!" you flustered and blushed.

Of course, the GoMs were watching on the side, with Momoi who's frustrated of how close Kuroko and you were.

As though her body moved on its own, she plopped herself on to you, draping on over shoulders.

"(First Name)~ Let's go~ I'm hungry~" she 'whined'.

"A-Ah, okay... Kuroko, do you want to come with us?" you asked.

"Sure. Along with the others who's hiding." he stated.

"Ara~ Kurokocchi found us?" Kise said cheekily.

Kuroko sighed.

All of you made your way up to the rooftop to have lunch.

Halfway through, Momoi suddenly said that she had a stomach ache and wants to go to the toilet, dragging you along.

But, it wasn't as simple as that.

"Say, (First Name)... do you like Tetsuya?" she asked with her eyes being shadowed.

"Erm.... why all of the sudden?" you sweat dropped, knowing that Momoi loves Kuroko too, you can't answer, afraid that you might hurt her feelings.

"Y'know... the way you looked at Tetsuya and the way Tetsuya looked at you... it's as though you two were in a relationship..." she said sadly.

"... yes I do."

Her eyes widened but did not shed a single tear.

"I-I see..." she choked on her tears and as she was about to continue, somebody interrupted her.

"Momoi-san? Why do you look so sad?" said a monotone voice.

"A-Ah! Nothing really... just remembered what had happened in the past." she faked smiled, causing you to feel a tad bit of guiltiness.

Momoi then ran past both you and Kuroko.

"What happened, (First Name)-chan?"

"It's nothing, I guess I'm somehow forgiven by liking the person whom she holds and loves dearly." you sighed.

On the other hand, Momoi slammed the door shut behind her, startling the GoMs.

"M-Momoicchi?! Are you okay?! Why are you crying?!" Kise panicked, taking out his handkerchief for her.

"What happen to you, Satsuki?" Aomine asked as the others looked at her, curious.

"M-My love is unrequited..." she mumbled.

--

As for the next day, things gets awkward between you and Momoi.

"M-Momoi... I'm sorry."

She stopped on her track for a minutes and turned to you, with her usual cheerful face.

"It's okay! I wouldn't force Tetsuya to like someone he doesn't love... And (First Name), I'll be leaving Tetsuya in your hands." she said as she bowed.

===================

This chapter is quite sad to be honest, i feel pain as i was writing this //cries. I seriously have a writer's block... so if any of you guys requests, try to leave some details <3

I'm not sure how, but people in my school and my dad found out about my fanfiction fetish. and what did they say? "Stop wasting your time on this crap. Focus on your studies." or, "Your english is like only how many marks? 88? and you sure do have such confidence to publish stories online." and of course, "Your stories doesn't make sense, you know? Kinda sucks for me..."

I mean, seriously, wtf? Well, do sure give me some feedbacks if my story sucks, my lovely readers~

Next up: AkashiXReader, HimuroXReader

Any requests? Inbox! NO LEMONS. and as usual, if you did request and i did not reply, im terribly sorry. Wattpad doesn't give me any notifications.