Getting Away (MurasakibaraXReader)

this is so going to be similar to my previous shot.

===

"Sushi-kun~ Please give me one of your Maiubo~" one of the female said in a flirty way.

"No! Sushi only gives his snacks to me!" another fought.

"What the heck? We all know he only gives it to me~" one flipped her hair and slapped a couple of the girls.

So, all of a sudden, Murasakibara got all popular. And you don't know why.

You felt agitated as those annoying squeals infuriated you.

"Atsushi!" you called.

"Coming~" Murasakibara came to you without any questions.

"What?! Who's that girl?"

"Yeah! Who is she to order my Sushi around!"

"She's rumored to be his girlfriend."

'Hmph. Of course I'm his girlfriend. U like you bunch of hags who tries to flirt with him. He doesn't fall for that~' you thought.

"(First Name)-chin~ You want some?" he asked as he held out his half chewed Maiubo out to you.

"Thank you~" you chuckled and took a bite.

"Tch, who do she think she is?" said one of Murasakibara's fan club's members and they purposely elbowed you.

You almost tumbled onto the ground as Murasakibara held your waist.

Those girls snickered.

"Tsk, stupid bunch of hags...." you cursed as you balanced yourself.

"Are you okay, (First Name)-chin~?" he asked, worried.

"Yep! I'm not that weak!" you smiled brightly.

He simply smiled and the two of you walked off.

---

When the bell rang, you quickly packed your bags and dragged Murasakibara.

"Where are we going, (First Name)-chin~?" Murasakibara asked as he chewed on his pocky innocently.

"Getting out of here, of course."

You turned to look back and indeed, those fans of his were following you two secretly, along with cameras.

"Tch. So persistent." you cursed.

---

And so, those avoiding and escaping went on for quite a while.

"(First Name)-chin~ Why are we always walking?" Murasakibara asked in a very lazy tone.

"U-Um..."

"Why~?" he whined.

You did not answer because you don't know how to put it.

"Ah~ I think I know why~"

"Why?"

"(First Name)-chin wants to exercise, right?"

You sweat dropped, "N-No..."

"Eh~ Then what is it~" he whined again.

You sighed, "Just to get you away from those fans of yours."

"Fans? Why do I need to have fans when I already have (First Name)-chin~?"

"Aww, you're so sweet~" you hopped up and kissed his cheek.

Coincidentally, one of the fan groups happened to walked by.

"Tsk. Doing at such places. Don't she have any shame?" one of them snickered, followed by her accomplices.

Murasakibara went over and look down on them, "Say one more word and I'll crush you, ugly."

All of them shuddered in fear and shuffled away.

"I love you so much, Atsushi!"

============================

screw exams now. I just can't. and im bored. I have this bad attitude when it comes to studying. judge it.

anyways, enjoy yourself with this while im working on lemons requests! and thank you guys for your lovely feedbacks of how you guys support my works!
if there's any typos like always, correct them in da comments! (❀◦‿◦) I hate auto corrects when i typed it in my phone....

be back in a few dayss ❤

Any requests? Inbox! LEMONS ACCEPTED.