Stop Jack! Stop!

*Beep Beep Beep* Fuck, that noise, just like the ones in the hospital and in the school were constant and annoying me very much, this was the last week that i was staying alone, my parents would be home soon and i was beyond excited. I had school which somewhat dragged my mood down especailly knowing that today i had to face Jack. He had taken me by surprise on sunday and i really hadnt talked to him that night, i figured it would be worthless. 

I heaved my body out of bed, paced myself to the bathroom, staggering due to the drowsyness that was consuming me. I really had no intentions of going to school, but knowing that today was the start of the last week of school i figured most of the important stuff would be happening. Out of the shower, changed and ready, no breakfast, i had enough time, i just wasnt hungry. I was remembering yesterday and it made me feel sick that i let him voliate me like that. I jumped in the car and went about my not-so-merry way to the prison. I pulled up and gave myself a small pep-talk repeating the mantra "5 more days, you can do this Gaskarth, stay away from Jack, do you homework and study" Exams were in 4 days on the friday and the senior year was in full blast mode studying and cramming, but this thing with Jack really threw me off, so i wasnt one to be studying. 

Music, fuck, thankgod there was the performance today, i enjoyed music and really had no trouble performing infront of people, i mean thats what i had always wanted to do, but never found anyone to venture into a band journey with me, so i settled on thinking about majoring in sound controls, possibly getting a radio gig, i was really running out of time to figure it out. But i wanted to figure out this Jack thing first, but i really didnt want to go up to him after what he did to me. 

When i walked in, noticing Jack wasnt anywhere to be seen, my heart skipped a beat, but beads of sweat followed as i remember i didnt want to confront him and him not being here aided that intention. I grabbed my guitar strumming some chords, getting the song just the way i wanted for the performance. 

"Alrighty class, please thank Alex for his fantastic performance of an original piece titled "Weightless" you may sit now Alex, next up Kayla" I heard the teacher say, as i slipped my guitar back into the storeroom and resumed my seat at the older table i had, the one with my original friends, i was only back for Luccie, the only one i was somewhat kind towards in the circle. 

"Sorry im late sir, i ran out of gas on the highway" I heard the voice of none other than Jack gracing the room with his un-needed attendance, it was already halfway through the lesson, he really just shoudlnt have showed up, it would have not only benefited me, but really his reputation. He aoplogised to Kayla for interuppting her performance and sat next too me in his normal seat. I felt a hand creeping up my thigh. Surely it cant be Jacks, no. "What the fuck are you doing Barakat, get your fucking hands off me" I whispered so only he could hear me. "What are you going to do if i dont Gaskarth, huh?" He was challenging me, i wasnt about to engage in whatever game he was playing, i simply brushed his hand away from mine and turned my back to his watching the performance with as much depth as possible. 

I felt a hand snake around my hips, touching the scars, making me shiver slightly Jack knew they were there and he knew people touching them was a weak spot for me. Fuck. He wasnt making this whole 'I want to hate you' thing any eaiser, he moved his hands towards my belt until i shot upwards. Fuck i intruepted another performance, all beacuse i couldnt help getting hard over a fuck head who pretty much attacked my dick yesterday. I wasnt evidently hard, otherwise that would have added to the embarrasment, but it didnt help that he was sniggering behind me. "Sorry sir, i just have to go to the bathroom" i said hastily "No, Alex you will wait until this performace is over, then you can go, alright?" i had no grounds to question the teachers actions, i simply nodded and resumed my seat, trying to ignore that fact that i was flushed, hard and not already kissing Jack. 

I never understood why he had such an affect on me, he could turn me on in an instant, find me weak spots, use them to his advantage, it made me angry that he was doing this to me and it made me upset that i let himdo it to me. I guess i was mad from both ends of the situation. 

"Will you please thank Jacob for his lovley solo saxophone performace of 'Saving Grace' Alex, you can go to the bathroom now" he nodded in my direction "Thankyou sir" i got up and walked out, Jacks teasing was making it hard to concertrate and i just had to get rid of the hard-on that had so kindly been given to me by Barakat. 

Speaking of Barakat, as i made my way to the bathroom, trying to splash endless amounts of water on my face, thinking of bad, ugly, gross things to get rid of the boner, it wasnt getting any eaiser when i heard a "You want some help with your little guy Lexy" i looked at him with hate and disgust, some sorrow becasue what i was going to say was probably a breaking point for us "No, you fuckwit, i dont want your help, im a grown man, ive had tons of erections in my time, fuck off, and dont call me Lexy, or even Lex, we talked about this, you know it brings back bad memories, you know that i dont like you, you know that you practically raped me yesterday and left without a single word, but the worst of it all is what i blamed myself you, i blamed myself you what you did to me, i made too many new scars to count, and you know what, you can go fuck yourself, becasue honestly Jack you make me sick" He had some emotion in his eyes, it was a mix between frustration and anger and a glaze of lust "Or i could just fuck you Alex" he said without a second thought. Good to know his brain filter was working in order. 

"Jack, did you hear any of what i sa-" i was cut off by a moan on my part, he already had his hands rubbing over my jeans, shit, i knew what was coming but i wanted it so badly, but it would just cause me more emotinal pain and i really wasnt up for that. "Stop Jack! Stop!" i hissed at him he turned to me and said "You're so hot when you're angry baby" that made me furious, but i was cut off by another moan, Jesus i sounded like a cheap whore, but what that man did with his mouth, im sure no girl could ever do to me. 

His hand was around my dick, on his knees, with me propped up on the sink area, watching him, grabbing his hair and guiding his head over my tip, him occasinaly blowing on it slightly, giving me a tingly feeling all over "Fuck Jack, im gonn-" i said as i was cut off by another moan on my part and a loud one, along with releasing in the back of Jacks throat. Fuck. Hey at least i didnt have a raging erection anymore. That was a bonus. 

Then, the skunk haired boy rose to his feet and began helping me put my jeans back on in the total state of eletricity i was in, nodding as i was saying "That was amazing, thankyou Jack" it was really like being momentality drunk in a way. Then i realised he was walking out the door. Really, i was going to let this happen again, no way. I spoke up, I knew i wasnt going to get another chance to anytime soon. 

"Jack wait, why are you going i want to talk about this please" i said as he walked out the door and i remember quielty hearing "I dont want to talk Alex, i dont know how i feel anymore, about anything" i just sat there sort of nodding, greatful that he helped me with my problem, but angry and unsatifisied as to why i wasnt getting answers out of the boy. 

Then it hit me. He was using me. He was using me as his guinea pig to see how he felt about not only me, but about being gay. Fuck him. I couldnt go back to music. 

So i would go home to my only friend. 

A/N: CLIFFHANGER MOTHERUUCKERS, SUCK MY DICK (haha yeah that happened) 

Fuck srsly its like 1:30 in the morning and i just had this idea, so go me, this is chapter 11 and i woudl really appreactie some comments and such, some feedback about how you like it? Maybe and thankyou for reading! i like that you guys are! YAY! 

Ill be updating soon as i have presiously told you, i am on holidays and my music assignemt is kind of done so yes. Cool then, bye guys! dont forget to leave comments and questions and such?! Please? hahaha ill stop begging now. 

Steph Xx