Love Me Now?

"Jack! stop stop stop!" i screamed as i ran up the hallway, up the stairs faster than my legs could take me, i was so high on adrenalie it was stupid. I got up to the bathroom, thinking he would be in there, the door was locked. Fuck. 

"Jack! open this door right now! Open it!" i yelled, my throat getting raspy from the yelling i was doing, my world felt like it was shattering and i couldnt do anything to stop it. 

"No" i heard whispered from inside, "Jack what do you mean, no?" i questioned raising my tone still. 

"Alex, when i said no, i meant no, i dont want to let you in! i dont want to let you tear me apart! i dont want to let you into me or my heart, you said you wanted space for fucks sake, i left you for your space and you come running back to me! Alex, i dont want to be in love with you, i dont want to be your friend, you are a fucking waste of time, please leave me alone!" 

I stood there, his words hit me like a 10 tonne truck. Colliding with my inner being and wrecking me from outside the bathroom door. All i could do was cry, cry until i had no more tears, and thats exaclty what i did, i heard Jack crying when i started to as well, i had slid down the door with my back against it i put my head into my arms and just cried. I honestly had nothing else to do. 

How i could i have been so stupid, to trust him, if he felt this way, why did he save me, oh god he could have just let me die, that would have been easier. 

I had done crying, i was hyped up now, angry that i trusted someone like him, he was in my house, i wanted him out, i couldnt stand to see his face. i still didint know what he was doing in the bathroom, but considering he was talking to me, it musnt have been serious. 

"Jack! Open this fucking door now, i want you out of my fucking house when i count to 3, do you understand me, get the fuck up and leave now!" i shouted with so much rage, it made my blood boil. 

I heard a whimper from inside the bathroom "Good" i sniggered, he was scared. 

"1...2...3!" i said as i hit the 3 mark a he opened the door and grabbed my face and kissed me. I pushed him away from my heating body, i was still angry at him for what he had said to me, it broke my fucking heart, but i was still somewhat angry at myself for what i had said to him at the hospital, so all in all, i generally needed to calm down. 

"Jack, what the fuck are you doing" he grabbed me again no words, no explination, he just kept kissing me. I knew what the little fucker was up to. Angry sex. He pulled off his shirt and broke the kiss, looking into my eyes as if to say "Please, just have sex with me, see if we can work this out afterwards" so lust was how he was feeling and by the way he was sucking on my neck and the kisses he made on it, he was making me lustful too. 

He attached his lips to mine, after a few seconds he wanted in, i parted my lips and moans escaped both his and mine, i figured "Hey why not play along, if we are going to have sex anyway, why not play along, at least this once" So thats exaclty what i did. 

He took off my shirt too, he seemed to be taking control and i wasnt against that, i lent my back up against the wall, oh we were both standing now, thought i should mention that. He grabbed my hips and got down on his knees, no words seemed to have to be said, we both knew we were still angry, but really turned on, we both knew what was happening, but wondered if we would regret this later. He carried on, slowly taking off my boxers, the only thing coming from our mouths were pants and moans fliing the large hallway with resounding sex noises. I was pinned to the bathroom door becasue Jack has my hips pinned with his hands, as he attached his lips to my tip, slowly sucking, i was so temped to buck into his mouth, it was crazy, but his hands were almost making red marks on my hips from the tension. 

"Jack! Fuck, keep going!" was all i had to say for him to nod and swallow around me, that was one of the best feelings i had ever had to date funnily enough. "Fuck, get off!" i was so close to cumming, and being a nice person, i didint think he would want to swallow, but it turns out he did and his head was bobbing up and down, i grabbed his hair for the last part and released into the back of his throat. 

Fuck that felt good, angry felatio was my new favourite thing. i was panting and my mouth was open ready to say something along the lines of "Sorry, im so sorry" apolosiging to him for what had felt like the thousandth time that week. But instead before i could say anything he got up and started walking down the stairs, opened the door flashed me a smile and said "See you at school tomorrow Alex" and off he went. 

Oh fuck. Tomorrow would be awkward as fuck. 

A/N: im backkk! he hows it going! its school holidays now, so hopefully i will be writing more and more! the only inviting holiday homework i have is to submit my music assignment to them by next week, i so will probably get that done soon. Sorry if this makes no sense, i dont generally read the chapters before this one i am writing, so it may not make sense, but hopefully it does. 

Anyway! some comments or constructive feedback or anything would be fantastic, i mean you dont have to, but its good to know that i have readers out there who give me feedback! i mean cool! but anyway, i hope you are liking the story so far, it has come a long way. Anyway, i say that a lot. 

Hope you like it and if you have any suggestions for where you would like to see the story go? or see something happen to the characters, you can suggest them! i would love to hear your imput! ENJOY YOUR SHITTY JALEX/SMUTTY THING! :) 

Steph Xx