MUST READ!

Do read my new story: HE TAUGHT HER HOW TO LIVE, SHE TAUGHT HIM HOW TO LOVE.

(THIS STORY IS ABOUT THEIR KOD'S LIFE. IT'S JUST THE CONTINUATION OF THIS BOOK.)

Read the prologue:
Her side:

Boring.That's how I really describe my life.There's nothing interesting to know about me.I could also say that my I am very miserable!

Life is so hard.So complicated.So challenging.And  you will reach the point where you just want to give up.It's never always late to give up.

All I have is love.Don't get me wrong, I don't have a boyfriend.I'm a certified NBSB.I just love poeple around me, thats all.I teach them how to love.I'm not a teacher also, but they just asked me to teach them.

Welcome to my boring life.You may now start judging, I'll just take it a compliment.

P.S I'm stupid.Thats what they call me.What a nice compliment.

His side:

I just want to be successful in life.I want what's best for MY business.I want people to be jealous because they want what I have.I want people to ENVY me.

I don't pity poor or low class people.I judge them.I hate them.

But, I didn't know a poor-stupid-didn't go to college-girl will caught my attention.Is she doing that on purpose? Well I say she is doing very well at it.

***

Thanks! 😊 😘 😍 💓