-1-

I would like to thanks to starhues / Jimin's Jams ( Graphic Shop ) for this amazing cover and I really love it .
-----------

[ last 10 years ago ]

" Hurry up , we will be late . " The boy named Jackson said as he come into Mark's room .

" Okay okay , I'm coming ." He said while searching for something .

" Search later , she will be waiting for us ." Jackson said as he leave Mark's room and walked the downstair .
" Aunt. Tuan , Bye ." He said as he bowed down to Mark's mom .

" Jackson-ah ,take care yourself and Mark ." Mrs.Tuan told Jackson as she busy with her stew .

" Ne , Aunt I will ." Jackson said back .

" Mom , I can take care of myself beside I'm one year older than him ." Mark shouted as he come downstair .

" Be careful . There's do many cars and people . You guys are still young . " Mrs.Tuan said and Jackson nodded .

" Mom , I'm the oldest among them . I'm seven years old now ." Mark said . Mrs. Tuan just smiled .

" This is for Wendy . She really loves this cookies . " Mrs.Tuan handed Mark , the white plastic bag with a blue ribbon on it .

" Yes ,Mom . Bye bye ." Mark said and leave the house with Jackson .
They get on their bicycles and headed to the girl's house .

Mark pressed the door bell and a woman that was near thirty five years opened the door .

" Good Morning , Aunt.Son . Is there Wendy ?" Jackson asked .

" Yeah. kids come in . She was in her room ." Mrs.Son said and opened the door wide . The boys came in and sat down on the couch .
" Seungwan-ah , Jackson and Mark is here . " Mrs. Son shouted.

" Ne , Mom I'm coming ." The voice shouted back .

Later on , the girl with bubblegum pink dress come down from the stairs . The boys were stood up and turn around to see the girl . They were smiling widely .

"Mom Bye Bye ." The girl kissed Mrs.Son cheek before wearing her blue sneakers .

" Jackson-ah , Mark-ah . Take care of Wendy ." Mrs.Son said and waved the kids . Jackson and Mark nodded after they bowed at Mrs.Son . They leave the house . They get on their own bicycles and headed to somewhere .

" Yahh , wait for me !" Wendy yelled at them because they left her behind .
" Wendy-ah , hurry up ." Jackson shouted back as he stepped the paddles quickly . Mark stopped and wait for Wendy .

" Wendy-ah , slowly . " Mark shouted . Jackson stopped his bike as he heard what Mark's shouting . He turn his bike to Mark's direction and stopped when he arrived beside Mark. Later on , Wendy arrived in front of them . Wendy was panting non-stop .

" Thank you Oppa , I hate you Jackson . You are so mean ." Wendy said as she grabbed Mark's arm and glared at Mark . Mark just let a small chuckle after ruffling her bangs .

" Let's go or we can't see the view ." Mark said breaking the silence.
They get on their bikes and headed to top of the hill .

" Wha , finally we arrived ." Wendy said as she drank the water that Jackson handed .

They sat down like Mark was on the left side of Wendy while Jackson was right side of Wendy .

One seven years old boy and six years old one boy and one girl were looking at the beautiful orange sky and amusing the sunset view on the hill .
Jackson stood up and walked to his bike .

" Hey , that's Aunt.Tuan said that to give you . " He handed the cookie bag as he sat down .

" Wow , Aunt.Tuan is the best ." Wendy said as she open the bag . She handed Jackson and Mark , the heart shape cookies . But thr heart shape that Jackson get was just a half. Wendy tore her heart shape cookie and gave one of her half to Jackson .
Jackson just smiled at her .

" I really love this view . I wish I can see this view again with you guys. " Wendy said while amazing with that view.

" We always will Wendy-ah ." Mark said and Jackson nodded .
" Already tired ?" Mark asked he saw Wendy's yawning. Wendy nodded and smiled at him .

" Promise me that you two will always remember this place." Wendy said .

" Of course we will ." Jackson said and Mark just nodded .

Suddenly Wendy coughed .

" Wendy-ah , Are you okay?" Mark asked and she just weakly nodded and smiled .
Wendy started to pant and grabbed her left chest where her heart is .
Her eyes started to close and her sight and became blurry and blurry . All she heard was her name calling by Mark and Jackson .

-------------

The door wide opened and released Jackson and Wendy who was on Mark's back , and Mark .

" Aunt.Son and Uncle.Son ...." Jackson shouted and Mrs.Son get out from the room and Mr.Son get out from the bathroom .

" Wendy-ah , Wendy-ah .." Mr.Son grabbed Wendy and lied her body on the couch . Mrs.Son comeback with a box and she opened and released that many medicines . She took out some pills and

" Mark , Can you get me some water ?" Mrs.Son asked with her shaky voice . Mark quickly ran into the kitchen . He grabbed the glass with his shaky hand and put the water but water spilled beside the glass . He calmed himself and took the glass into the living room .

Mr.Son grabbed the glass from Mark and he slowly put the pills into Wendy's mouth and water . They sat down and looking at Wendy who was still lying on the couch .

" Where am I ?" Wendy asked as she rubbed her temple and get up slowly .

" Wendy-ah !" Mr.Son and Mrs.Son hugged Wendy tightly . Mrs.Son started to tear up but she wiped her tears .

" Mark and Jackson-ah , Can you get Wendy to her room ?" Mr.Son said and they nodded . They walked with Wendy to her room .

" We have to do something about her health ." Mr.Son said and Mrs.Son nodded while crying .

---------------

" Wendy-ah , Are you sure that you are okay ?" Mark asked . He was still worrying about her .

" I'm fine Oppa ." Wendy smiled .

" Are you hiding something to us ?" Jackson asked , still not sure about Wendy .

" No , I didn't hide ." Wendy said and nervously laughed .

" Okay okay . Just rest . We will leave you." Mark said as he kissed her forehead .

" Aeeeee ." Jackson showed his discussing face and they laughed .
Mark and Jackson leave the room .

" Hyung , I think Wendy is hiding something . I can feel it ." Jackson whipered into Mark's ear . Mark nodded back .

" We still have time to think about it." Mark said and Jackson nodded .

I'm dying after I saw the videos of Mark saying GotVelvet .. I was like ' Oh my gosh , someone help me . I'm dying here 😍😍😱😱 .' That video gave me two moods . First mood was I'm dying mood and other mood was want to kill that girl who shouted Gotfriend 😒.
♡ Here my first chapter and I hope you like it....Keep voting and please love my Fan Fictions... ♡