Chapter 1

"Are you sure, Ryouta?" Akashi flinched then took off his googles and observing all around him carefully.

"Of course! This is perfect and no one can disturb us... Isn't it, Kurokocchi?" Kise put his arm around Kuroko's shoulders who was standing beside him.

Kuroko slapped Kise's hand, "no, Kise-kun.." He replied flatly.

"See... Kurokocchi love it too..." Kise said enthusiastically by hugging and tapping Kuroko's head.

"He didn't even listen..." Aomine sighed, "oh?" He took off his googles then staring up the sky, "let's get going, guys... I think the storm is coming___"

"Say, Aominecchi..." Kise cut, "you aren't nervous, are you? You're good only in basketball, right? Not with this one... That's why you scare us like that...." Kise teasing Aomine.

Aomine didn't respon to him and just glaring at him, "I will kill you, Kise!!!" He grumbled.

"If you want to slide here, just do it by yourself!! I want to go back to the hotel!!!!" Midorima annoyed. He's the only guy here with a pink Christmas hat-with deer antlers-on his head instead of winter hat.

A cynical stare from Kagami who's standing beside him, didn't bother him at all, "is that lucky item for today?" He pointed at Midorima's head.

"Of course!!" Midorima replied confidently.

While they were discussing about the next move, on the other side there were 2 people showed up and joining them. A silk black haired guy-one longer side swept fringe that covered his left eye and a mole under his right eye-in light gray with purple sleeves ski costume slowly guided a girl with rose pink hair with pink attributes she wore. She would fit with 'pink princess' title.

"You're late, Tatsuya..." Kagami annoyed.

"Sorry, Taiga... But... It's not good to let a lovely girl like her alone without being escorted..." Himuro smiled at Momoi.

Momoi blushed, "tha.... Thank you, Himuro-kun...... "

"Where's Murasakibara? He's not with you?" Kagami looked around.

"No... He said he didn't interested in skiing..." Himuro shrugged.

"Then.......... Now what, Akashi?" Kagami glanced at Akashi.

"I think Daiki's right... The storm will come.... soon..." Akashi put on his googles.

"Eh? Did he say so?" Kagami looked at Aomine.

With a long face, Aomine sighed. He didn't want to respon and Kagami could see a sentence on his face said 'I'd better go home'. He didn't care about how his friends treated him anymore.

"I know that feeling, Aomine-kun... To be ignored like that is my every day's meal...." Kuroko who's almost forgotten by the others tapped Aomine's shoulder, "how do you feel, Aomine-kun? What do you think? Isn't it fun?"

Aomine stared at Kuroko doubtfully; he didn't understand why did this little annoying guy become his partner back then and he's still didn't want to lose him. He took a deep breath then released it slowly, "do I care?" He said flatly.

Kuroko just replied him with a small smile.

"Guys... If we slide now, we will arrive and finish it before the storm come... But... I'm not sure it will work... Or we shall___" Akashi tried to negotiate.

Before the others could give their opinions, suddenly Kagami moved slowly and smirked, "skiing is sure fun... I'm off..." Then he slided down the steep snowy area.