3

Jessie smiled at them. Arthur was in deep thought, what was it that needed to be achived? Him telling Merlin his feelings? No, that couldn't be it. Merlin didn't like him like that, and his father wouldn't allow it.
"Well I have some studing to do today, you guys can look at these if ya want. They are really intresting." She handed them a few mythology books and sent them to the guest room mentally hoping that they tell each other the truth. The little amount of time they have been here, she knew they liked each other. The small glances and small smiles. Even in the Tv show, she knew they liked each other.

XxX

Arthur and Merlin sat on the bed, facing each other. They flipped through a few pages of their books and Merlin took a deep breath. He needed to tell Arthur that he was a warlockq. But he didn't know how. Arthur looked up catching Merlin, who was staring at him. "What is it Merlin?" His voice spoke softly yet annoyed. Merlin looked down at his book, fighting the internal war. "Nothing." He finally said, Arthur gave him a small smile. "You can tell me anything." Merlin nodded, he got up and walked to the door. "Ill be right back."

XxX

"Jessie, I need your help." Merlin said walking into her bedroom. She turned in her chair. "You want to tell Arthur what you are but don't know how." She said for him and he nodded. "Well, I think you should straight up tell him. If he gets mad you can call for me and I'll try and calm him down." Merlin nodded but sighed sitting on the end of her bed. "And I like him. Like "like" like him. But, I think he likes Guinevere. Im positive." Jessie smirked, she was totally writing a lemon fanfic between the two tonight.

"Well, do you want me to talk to him?" She suggested and he nodded. "Ill be right back." She walked out of her room and to the guest bedroom, Arthur stood at the window looking out at the cars, confusion clearly written on his face. She chuckled, he looked at her and gave her a smile. "What is that thing?" He pointed out to her 1967 Chevy, "Thats a car. Its a 1967 Chevy." She said moving to the window. "We don't use horses any more. The world has changed a lot since you were king." She continued and he nodded. "You like him don't you? Merlin, I mean." She said sitting down on the guest bed.

He looked at her then looked down at his feet, a blush dusting his face. "Pathetic isnt it? Being in love with someone you can't have, not even allowed to be with. Two guys being together considers you being weak. I hate it." He said sitting beside her, she patted his back softly. "I understand, but I have heard that not being with the one you loved makes you depressed and even weaker. You guys were made for each other. You both will make your kingdom stronger." She said and he looked at her. "Thank you." She gives him a smile and gets up. "Well, Ill send him in. If you guys decide to do anything thing, promise me that you wont be loud and put my books far away from the bed." She steps out of the bedroom not missing Arthurs face turn beet red.

XxX

Merlin walked into the bedroom, Arthur no where in sight. "Arthur?" The door shut behind him causing him to jump. Arthur walked up to him and pulling him into a hug. "Art-" The princes' lips crashed into Merlins. Merlin instantly kissing back, then he realized what he needed to say. He pulled away moving to the other side of the bed, scratching the back of his neck. "Arthur. I have something really important to tell you. Promise me you won't look at me any different." He said seriously, Arthur nodded slowly. "Im...Im a..." Merlin groaned. "Im a warlock. I do magic." He finally said it, he felt like a ton of bricks were lifted off his shoulders. Arthur looked at him, anger and sadness mixed up in his eyes. He turned looking down at his feet. "Why? Why didn't you tell me?" He said through gritted teeth. Merlin sighed, "Your Father would've had my head. I had to keep it a secret. Im sorry." Merlin said tears threatening to leave his eyes. Arthur shook his head and walked out the door.

XxxxxX

Hey guys!