1

"Hey there Sophia. Want some breakfast?" The sixteen year old girl asked picking her babysister, almost a year old, up from the crib. She got a tiny giggle and a smile.

"Esmeralda! Time to eat some breakfast!" She called as she set Sophia in the high chair, and putting some cool eggs in front of her. The sound of small feet got louder as her two year old sister ran into the dining room. "Yes." She said and began to eat.

Jessie smiled at the girl and pressed play on her phone, she was in the middle of watching her favorite TV Show that was sadly cancelled, Merlin, She watched as she ate.

XXX

Jessie set Sophia on the floor and gave her some toys to play with. "Ezmé, play with Sophia. Ill be in the kitchen." Ezmé nodded and sat in front of her sister.

Jessie put some music on and began cleaning the kitchen and dining room.

×××

"Are you sure its this way Merlin?" Arthur's voice sounded annoyed as they walked deeper into the forest. Clearly getting lost by each step. "Im sure, Arthur. The map is telling us this way." He responded, Arthur rolled his eyes and got off his horse walking up to Merlin and taking the map from his hands, their fingers brushing slightly.

A light blush dusted Merlins cheeks as he turned around to act like he was looking for a trail. "You've had the map upside down. I don't even know where we are now." Arthurs voice said, Merlin spotted something in the dirt and bent down to pick it up, same time Arthur put his hand on his shoulder.

They were zapped.

×××

Jessie shut her sisters door, both finally falling asleep. She looked around the living room, beginning to pick up the toys that were on the floor. She heard a thump in her room and quickly, and quietly rushed to her closed bedroom door. "Merlin! Where are we?!" A scream yelled out causing Jessie to wince, he's going to wake up the babies. She opened the door and there stood Arthur and Merlin. "Hey, can you shut up! My sisters are asleep." She whispered yelled causing Arthur and Merlin to look at her. "Who are you?" Merlin said quietly and she gave them a smile. "My name is Jessie." She said putting her hand out to shake, he shook it giving her a smile.

"Im-" "Merlin, and your Arthur. I know who you are." She cut him off and smirked at their shocked faces. "Welcome to 2016, boys." She said, turning around walking back to the living room continuing what she was doing before. "How do you know us?" Arthur asked following closely behind her. "Well, let me show you." She pulled her phone out and showed them pictures of the two. Merlin looked at her, nervous. "So you know?" She simply nodded giving him a smile. "Secret safe with me." Arthur didn't hear because he was too focused on her camera roll, that was full of fanart, some was of Arthur and Merlin smiling and others were...ya know.

She looked over to see Arthur's face a light shade of pink and quickly took her phone back, laughing, seeing it was one of Merlin and Arthur cuddling in a blanket, kissing. "Yes, be aware that a lot of people think you're cute together. I do." She said and he nodded.

"So how'd you guys get here anyway? Im assuming something 'magical' happen?" She asked putting the last bit of toys up. Arthur recovered from his flustered state and glared at Merlin. "This Dollop Head got us lost in the forest and touched something. Now we are here. What date is this?" He asked looking around him. "Its June 5, 2016. 8:30 pm." Jessie replies locking the front door and taking a last check on the babies.

"Follow me." She said and the did as the were told. She turned the lights off and locked the back door. "Now, don't go crazy when you see new things. And Arthur, don't you dare talk crap about magic and the 'magical' things here. At this time, Magic is more like fantasy and liked here. Ever since your father became King, I know Magic is illegal and is punished with death." She turned to see his mouth open and wide eyed.

"Here is a guest bedroom. You guys can sleep in here." They nodded. "Ill be in the room across the hall if you need me." She gives them one last smile and goes to her room.

Xxx

Done!