Ships setting sail

ADAMS POV
I should thank Kayla more than I do for helping me with Mason and Lily.
She's at home with them right now taking care of them while I raid some old buildings that fell down in the bombing a couple of months back. The town still isn't back on its get properly and not many people have returned.
So far I have found a couple of diamonds and some BUDDER! I love budder. It's the best ore.
TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HARRY POTTER AND THE SORSES STONE
I finally arrive home. I make enough armour for everyone and a new sword for Scar. Hers broke recently.
"Kayla. How can I repay you for helping me with my kids? You are a massive help!" I asked Kayla after I finished crafting.
"This is the least I can do, Adam. You don't need to repay me. Just know that this is what friends are for!" She replied  helping Mason walk over to me. She held his hands and guided him over to me. Lily is asleep in her crib.
Mason was probably just fed with his bottle.
KAYLAS POV
Adam wants more than friend ship. I can feel it. So do I. I love Adam. I hope he has realised that.
"Adam. What should we do?" I ask.
ADAMS POV
"Adam. What should we do?" Kayla asks.
She has a sad sort of look in her eyes.
"What do you mean?" I replied. She might want more too. I hope she can see it in my eyes.
"Well. We're friends. All our other friends are in relationships. I'm helping you raise your kids. Shouldn't we ya know. Date?" She says.
I felt myself turning red.
"O-only I-if  y-you w-w-want t-to." I stuttered.
"Do you w-want to?" She replied.
"Only if you want to." I said.
"So we're a thing now?" Kayla asked.
"Yeah. I guess." I kissed Kayla and gave her a hug.
"Mason! You have a proper mother now!" I said to Mason. He clapped his hands and giggled his two month year old giggle.
TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MASON AND LILY
Mason and Lily are asleep. It's 11:40pm right now.  
"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask Kayla.
"Sure! What movie?" She replies.
I know she loves horror. I hate horror but I'll put up with it.
"The Grudge?" I offer.
"But Adam, you hate horror movies!" Kayla exclaimed.
"I know, but you love them!" I put the movie in the DVD player and it starts.
After the movie we decide to go to bed.
TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ADESA (Adam and Alesa)
"You're a thing now? OH MAH GAWD!!!!! We are all friends and have couples within the group!!!!!!!!!!" Scar fangirls. She only does this after she's watched a whole season of anime.
"She watched a season of Fairytale last night." Ross whispered to me.
I nod in an understanding way.
"Adam!" I hear Alesa's angry voice from behind me.
I spin around to see her and Okward holding hands.
They must've got together.
"Are you two a thing now?" I ask sarcastically.  
"Yeah. What does it matter? Not that your with Kayla!" Alesa spat.
"No need to be so rude to each other! Yeah you got divorced! So what! Big deal get over it!" Kayla intervened.
Alesa just scowled and walked off holding Okwards hand.
"Jealous much?" I heard Max whisper to Mia. She just nodded and clutched her stomach where the bullet was. It must hurt again.
A/N wow. Over 600 words!!!!! (Including a/n)
DRAMA MUCH?
There will be 2-5 chapters left of this book. (Depends on the finale). Probably two. Don't worry. As I said last chapter, there will be a sequel. I haven't decided on the title yet but I will have the title by the time Boxrunner 2 is out!!!! 😝 I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Peace out!