Plan of action

"So. We need a plan before we start chasing these guys. They would be very crafty, especially since one of them is a robot. Does any one have any ideas?" I say sitting down on the sofa in the basement.
"Maybe we could lure them into a trap with corn dogs and then take them to the Boss!" Max said. He is in love with corn dogs and would do anything to bring them into the 'battle plan' with us.
"No. Sorry Max, corn dogs won't work. A man with a camera face, a robot, and a dog. They wouldn't fall for that!" Scar (Scarlet) said from her corner. She always sits in corners.
"The corn dogs won't work, but we might be able to use that idea. We can use something to lure them into a trap. We just have to make it so that it isn't obvious." Ross explained. Kayla face palmed and said
"Guys! I don't think you noticed, but the Boss has a thing on his wall, saying who's hunting who. The people we are hunting, are hunting us. They must be from the other agency, because it was in the section that said 'the other side'. That's what we call the other agency. The other side. We can use ourselves maybe to lure them into a hole in the ground. It's simple!"
"That was the smartest thing you have said all day!" Scarlet said.
"We need some of those grass traps. We will lure them into a grassy area, making sure we avoid the traps, then they will run straight into them. Their Boss wanted us alive. Not dead." Adam explained.
"Where's Alesa!? She is queen crafter! She might be able to make some!" I said hurriedly.
"She's gone out for the day. She always does." Adam sighed.
A/N cliffhanger! I hope you are enjoying this story so far! If there is anything I need to improve on, just say so in the comments. Any way have fun Kawaii Spiders! Peace out!