Chapter 7

I know the gif is from a while ago but it was safed on my Computer so I thought I might as well use it :)

Luna

After we arrived at Sean's house, dad went straight to bed. I wasn't tired at all and luckily neither was Sean. "So what can we do?" I ask sitting on the kitchen counter where he put me, while he prepared something small to eat. "I thought that maybe you'd come shopping with me after our little snack?" he suggests while putting me back on the ground and making me follow him to the small table pushed against the wall under a window. "Yeah. That'll be fun." I answer, waiting for him to put the plate down in front of me.

As soon as we were done, we got changed into weather appropriate clothing. Sean helped me put on my yellow 'wellies' as Sean called them, which he tucked my leggings into, a thick red sweater and a blue rain coat. He himself got dressed as well and then we left the building.

I ran into every puddle I could find. It never rained this much in LA so this weather made me really happy. Sean was walking behind me, probably watching over me so nothing happens.

"Luna this way." He called and stuck out his hand for me to hold. I ran into one more puddle before grabbing his hand and following him across the street and into the shopping centre.

We walked down the many aisles, picking out a ton of food and putting them in the cart. I looked at the things in awe since we didn't have a lot of these things in LA.

Me and Sean did a lot of silly things while we were there, like making fun of the funny faces on the different cereal boxes.

"Ok, you can't tell Mark but you can pick any sweet you want and I'll get it for you ok?" I nod my head in excitement.

I ended up picking a Diam chocolate bar, my favourite.

Back home I helped take everything out of the bags and even put some things in the fridge. It was a lot of fun since at home in LA we had a lady deliver our groceries to our home.

"Ok well, I have to go film a video so you wanna watch a movie or play something?" He asked after he opened my bar of chocolate and put it into a bowl and handing it to me. "Can I watch a movie please?" I asked. "Sure, go pick one out and I'll put it on for you." I waddled over to a big stack of movies and picked Hercules. "This one please." I say handing it to him and climbing onto the sofa.

He pressed play, gave me a blanket and told me if I needed anything he'd be in the room next door. I nod, already too concentrated on the big screen in front of me.

The movie was long over before I knocked on Sean's door. I could hear that he was recording but he excused himself and came over to the door, open it and smiled down at me. "What's up?" His face was slightly red and his hair was messier then before. "My movie is over." I state smiling up at him.

"Do you want to come in and answer a couple questions with me? People want to know all about what happened while I was in LA." He asked stepping aside, granting me access to the room. I nod and enter, taking in every aspect of the room such as the hat he always wore, laying aimlessly on the window sill. I noticed the big mic and the camera were recording, I could tell by the green lights flashing dimly. I followed him to the chair and waited for him to pick me up and set me on his lap, which he did as soon as he was comfortable.

"I have a surprise guest guys because if you didn't know by now, Mark or Markiplier and his adorable daughter Luna came to stay with me for a couple days, which is super cool since they are the first youtubers, I guess, that stayed at my house. Do you wanna say something?" "Hi." I say awkwardly before hiding in Sean's chest. As much as I was used to having a camera around all day it still made me nervous when I had to actually talk to it.

"Aww don't be shy. Anyway so I had a blast, as I've said a hundred times. It was so much fun meeting all of you and doing the panel with Mark and just hanging out with those guys. We spent almost an entire day hanging out and we went out to eat a lot and it was just so much fun. Exempt for the fact that this little one had to go to the doctors yesterday because she was really sick, but I guess you're better now." He explained moving his hands around and everything. He talked for a while, asking me a couple of question now and then but overall it was actually a lot of fun doing this.

"And before you all flood the comments with questions about Mark, he's still asleep since we all just arrived this morning and he was super tired but maybe we'll do some sort video together. But as you all know he is off YouTube for a couple of days which I totally respect and so I have decided to only post 1 video a day until they leave, just so I can spend a bit more time with them instead of sitting in here. But yeah thank you guys so much for watching. If you liked it, PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! And high fives all around. But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes... Luna do you wanna finish this off?" "IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" I squeak in a really high pitch ton throwing my hands in the air like I've seen Sean do so many times before but I couldn't stop myself from breaking out into laughter when I said the word video which cause Sean to start laughing as well.

He pressed the stop button on both the camera and mic still laughing quietly. "That has got to be my best outro ever." He says, poking me in the stomach. "I'll edit this later. Maybe you should go wake your dad." He states looking down at this watch.

What do you guys think of it so far, leave a comment below